How much Aromasin do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Aromasin do I need?

Can someone help me figure out how much Aromasin I need. My cycle is 1,000 test E and 300 Tren A I am pinning 3 times a week. I have been taking 30mg eod but my dick is not cooperating with my brain. The desire or libido is fine and mentally always horny but when it’s time to “play” alone or with someone my privates don’t go along with the program. Lol. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone who uses aromasin should be able to help you. i use adex so im not sure how the adex compared.

i will say though, on that much test and tren you should having no issue in that area. perhaps you are using too much aromasin and your estro levels are far too low. super low estro can cause the dick issue as well.

Comment

Aromasin is harder to dial in!!.. I use both, but they do not work the same even tho they both AI's. One is a suicidal inhibitor and the other isn't.
      Armosin free up testosterone and increases IGF a tad.
      Adex effects your cholesterol, but not so bad. Just take your omegas. You already taking drugs so u affecting your lipids anyways.
      I feel adex controls my estrogen better, but I prefer aromasin however it's hella expensive. Especially pharma.. Last blood work I was taking aromasin and my estrogen were high, but I had no e2 symptoms

Best bet go with Adex

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

if you do switch to adex i'd say start out with .5mg per day for a few weeks and see how you feel.

Comment

Just read u on tren. U have dick issues,? then your test is to high!!...

Get caber or prami

Comment

I’d say get you some caber. I know I can’t handle prami, makes me feel like fuckin death

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
              I’d say get you some caber. I know I can’t handle prami, makes me feel like fuckin death
              Used too high a dose. .1mg is what I use and it's enough.

Comment

Aromasin is typically dosed 10 to 20 mg per day....are you taking it daily? I happen to prefer masin.
                And yes I would try caber out. PSL has pharma caber if you dont know where to get it.
                Start with .25 at night and go up to .5 while just paying attention to how you feel. High prolactin can easily go unnoticed.

Anzel
                puritysourcelabs.ru Rep

Comment

Aromasin doses are 12.5 – 1mg daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Auris View Post
                    Aromasin doses are 12.5 – 1mg daily.
                    What are you talking about?! Aromasin come in 25mgs dosage!

Comment

I'm currently taking 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg in the evening for a total of 25mg ED. I have the liquid form from Pharmavol Labs, but my E2 is still high, so I ordered some Pharma grade from one of the boards sponsors to see if that makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by voneber View Post
                        I'm currently taking 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg in the evening for a total of 25mg ED. I have the liquid form from Pharmavol Labs, but my E2 is still high, so I ordered some Pharma grade from one of the boards sponsors to see if that makes a difference.
                        No need to split dosage. It has about a 24 hour half life

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          No need to split dosage. It has about a 24 hour half life

Good to know. I actually looked it up now. I think I was doing that because originally I thought I had read that it was like 17-18 hours. I will switch it up to once a day. I also didn't know how good the UG liquid would be. So I will try the Pharma when I get it in a week or so for the rest of the cycle.
                          I posted my Mid-Cycle Labs in my "First Cycle" post as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X