Quad injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    add delts with slin pin. easy as shit. kneel in front of bathroom sink and put arms up in the sink. couldn't be easier. always gives the delts a much fuller round look for 4-5 days after injections.
    Nigga u ain't gota do all that...

I pinned the other day on my shoulder just sitting on the couch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      I rotate my injections..right glute right quad left quad left glute. so I'm hitting 4 different places. on a E5D cycle for injections
      its 15 days before the same spot gets hit again. seems to be working well so far.
      U should have a phat ass if u pinned the glutes. I know i do papi

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Nigga u ain't gota do all that...

I pinned the other day on my shoulder just sitting on the couch

easier for me to do it that way. i'm not flexable. reaching across my pec starts cramping up if i just sit down and reach across.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          easier for me to do it that way. i'm not flexable. reaching across my pec starts cramping up if i just sit down and reach across.
          Are you doing the front delt or middle? I heard rear is good. But u gona have to have someone do that. No way i can reach

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Are you doing the front delt or middle? I heard rear is good. But u gona have to have someone do that. No way i can reach

middle mostly. try the bathroom thing, you can reach further back and hold it for longer because your arm is proped up on sink.

Comment

Thays where my doc told me to inject for my try, that and the glute.

Comment

Working...
              X