X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR 404

Nothing happened.
    Last edited by Androman; 05-30-18, 12:26 PM. Reason: ERROR:404

so they want you to inject 400mgs per week? that's a cycle, that's not TRT. can't believe a doc prescribed that dose.

Comment

Nothing
      Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Androman; 05-30-18, 12:27 PM.

Comment

It's double the dose of trt though brother. Id argue that's too high a dose if your main focus is health.

Is it going to kill you... Nah... But I don't think that dose is purely health focused no what I mean?

Let us know how you think it compares to all the UG test you've used.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          It's double the dose of trt though brother. Id argue that's too high a dose if your main focus is health.

Is it going to kill you... Nah... But I don't think that dose is purely health focused no what I mean?

Last edited by Androman; 05-30-18, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            I will. I will be getting bloods done regularly from now on.

All the police and firefighters who want to be jacked and healthy go to where I went. Florida is like the califirnia of pot when it comes to juice. They were even talking about prescribing me hgh for its health benefits but said wait until I get my bloodwork results back. But I doubt my insurance will cover that only had to pay 15$ for all this.

yea i remember when a bunch of HRT clinics in florida were raided years ago. i think rado used to get shit from one of them. apparently those places are still alive and well though.

insurance definitely would not cover the GH. test is cheap as shit so they don't care. you should see how much the Gh will cost just for shits and giggles. i'm betting they would charge you something like $1500 for 30iu which would be considered a month supply @ 1iu per day. lol

Comment

It's not a trt doctor;) they wouldn't dose at 400mgs if it was a trt doc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
              Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-30-18, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  It's not a trt doctor;)

yea i hear ya but he was worried about some health issues with the heart I think he said. i thought the reason he was going to "come off" was due to health. 400mgs a week is definitely on!

andro. consider only running 200mgs for a week. they will probably test you and if they think you are running 400mgs they may be more likely to give you more scripts. that way you can just stock up a bunch of pharm grade test for when you really want to go on. plus 200mgs a week will keep you healthy without crashing and having no sex drive etc.

Comment

yea i hear ya but he was worried about some health issues with the heart I think he said. i thought the reason he was going to "come off" was due to health. 400mgs a week is definitely on!

andro. consider only running 200mgs for a week. they will probably test you and if they think you are running 400mgs they may be more likely to give you more scripts. that way you can just stock up a bunch of pharm grade test for when you really want to go on. plus 200mgs a week will keep you healthy without crashing and having no sex drive etc.
                    200 should keep him at 2000 range. That's more than enough lol

You can show a horse to the water well, but can't force him to.drink water...

Comment

Keep scrolling

Comment

good shit!

Comment

Enenthat? Are you outside of the us? I thought us prescribed only cyp.. and 400 [emoji54] that’s cool that he put you in that much. I got put on 200 and once I went in a couple days after injection and my levels were at 1400 the doc was going to drop my dose but I convinced him not to and to re test but never went back.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                            Keep scrolling

Why did you edit all these? Guess I’m just curious lol.

Comment

weird fucker that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X