Proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron

One needs to be familiar with a host of other compounds when using long-acting testosterone esters however. First of all, anti-estrogens. The rate of aromatization of testosterone is quite great, so water retention and fat gain are a fact and gyno is never far off. If problems occur one is best to start on 20 mg of Nolvadex per day and stay on that until problems subside. I wouldn't stay on it for a whole cycle, as it may reduce the gains. In terms of an aromatase blocker, testosterone is one of the few compounds where Proviron may actually be preferred over arimidex. The proviron will not only reduce estrogen and can be used for extended time on a testosterone cycle, it will also bind with great affinity to sex-hormone binding proteins in the blood and will allow for a higher level of free testosterone in the body, thus improving gains. Usually 50-100 mg will suffice, the lower end is preferred for maximal results since estrogen plays a key role in gains, but those more worried about estrogen should opt for a higher dose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would still keep an AI on hand just in case...

50mgs proviron works well for me. Leaner and vascular.

Some prefer masteron over proviron.

Comment

i've used it before and didn't really have an effect. even on low dose test I still needed adex and I didn't notice a difference in terms of gaines.

higher dosed test with adex on the other hand I noticed a huge difference. more gains obviously and less sides because of the adex.

i guess what i'm saying is that provioron looks good on paper but it's very very mild in real world use.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i've used it before and didn't really have an effect. even on low dose test I still needed adex and I didn't notice a difference in terms of gaines.

higher dosed test with adex on the other hand I noticed a huge difference. more gains obviously and less sides because of the adex.

i guess what i'm saying is that provioron looks good on paper but it's very very mild in real world use.
        Proviron is not an Anti Estrogen and for those prone to gyno will obviously need an AI.
        I myself do not have that issue..
        When i run 50mgs proviron i look much harder leaner and less water retention no adex and 500mgs of test. 75mgs makes me feel like a sexual predator.
        I only run 25mgs to be conservative.
        People react different to different drugs.

Comment

Plus i got scripted proviron. That might be your problem.

Ugl garbage

Comment

Nah it was pharma.

You right. It's probably helpful for those not sensitive to gyno. Free testosterone is always a good thing.

Comment

Working...
            X