HGH (Blacks vs Greys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH (Blacks vs Greys)

I didn’t want to trash TP’s thread so I thought I’d start my own.

My IGF-1 baseline is right at 200. For the blacks when I was running 4iu per day my IGF-1 came in right at 600. So 100 points for every iu. On the greys, I was running 3.33iu and had a score of 510. If I use that same math, it would be 533. So about 20 points under. Very close scores when comparing both brands. Both are excellent choices and outscore any other brands I’ve tested. Rocket has also tested both brands and had the same outcome.

Hopefully this makes sense to Frank. I know you have to dumb things down for him to understand. Frank’s just pissed because my baseline is higher than him running 5iu a day. His IGF-1 was at 194 on 5iu. lol I guess I’d be pissed too. But remember he has the best hookups and can help anyone out if they need it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

My IGF-1 baseline is right at 200. For the blacks when I was running 4iu per day my IGF-1 came in right at 600. So 100 points for every iu. On the greys, I was running 3.33iu and had a score of 510. If I use that same math, it would be 533. So about 20 points under. Very close scores when comparing both brands. Both are excellent choices and outscore any other brands I’ve tested. Rocket has also tested both brands and had the same outcome.

Hopefully this makes sense to Frank. I know you have to dumb things down for him to understand. Frank’s just pissed because my baseline is higher than him running 5iu a day. His IGF-1 was at 194 on 5iu. lol I guess I’d be pissed too. But remember he has the best hookups and can help anyone out if they need it!

Comment

Seriously though, right when you think you met the stupidest MF around - along comes Frank.

How can you argue facts? He's basically telling me my blood work is wrong. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously though, right when you think you met the stupidest MF around - along comes Frank.

How can you argue facts? He's basically telling me my blood work is wrong. lol
            i do remember you mentioning some talk about higher dosed gh though. cant remember the details or the context.

Comment

I never mentioned that there is higher dosed GH. I've said before that some resellers said it was dosed higher. But my blood work and Rockets have proved that wrong. At least for us. I can only go off of what my numbers show.

Comment

chadd have you ever run pharma? how does pharma at the same dose compare to the blacks and the greys for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  chadd have you ever run pharma? how does pharma at the same dose compare to the blacks and the greys for you?
                  Nope I haven't. Well at least not US pharm grade.

Rocket is right now and has in the past. His numbers are always spot on when comparing US pharm to backs/greys. I thought about running some for a month or two just to get blood work done but the price difference is crazy!

Comment

I never mentioned that there is higher dosed GH. I've said before that some resellers said it was dosed higher. But my blood work and Rockets have proved that wrong. At least for us. I can only go off of what my numbers show.
                    Here's the thing... I believe (from what everybody has said) those are 5mg vials. If they are, then your bloodwork doesn't prove anything other then 6ius of those generics is equal to 4ius of pharm grade. The only way to know for sure is to have the vials tested. But it really doesnt matter because the growth is good to go at a great price.

My issue is, you're always jumping in telling people their kits are under dosed when you don't know for sure if you're comparing 3.33mgs vials to other 3.33mgs vials. And even then, who cares?? If somebody posts any hgh bloodwork you feel like it's your personal mission to chime in with some negative comments.

I'm not sure why you take this so personal but you need to chill out and quit acting like such a little bitch.... :)

Comment

lol Frank, I've met pieces of dog shit that had more intelligence than you. Take the complicated math fact I stated above and give it to any 1st grader. Maybe they can explain it in a way that makes sense to you. lol

Im done trying to dumb it down anymore for you. Keep running your great HGH with your high scores. Iol

Comment

I love the blacks! I’ll try the greys this summer. 👍

Comment

Working...
                        X