X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman Takes 150mgs Oxycodone Per Day

Dude must walk around high as a kite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1cU4kY1Ro

Sad shit to watch, but he knew it was coming. Big ramy will never be near that conditioned that ronnie had...

High as a kite is the word. No pain no gain

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Listen to what haney says

There will never be anyone like Ronnie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrdbGvA...=1gtrl3tb4iuyn

Comment

The heavy training caught up with him. I remember early teens watching him on YouTube. He and Cutler were and still are my fav bbers of all time!

Comment

He took training to a whole new level.
          I hate seeing him like that...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

i think we gotta add him to the dead pool list sadly. he still does shit in the gym even now that puts pressure on his spine. he can't stop himself no matter what. he's gonna need ever increasing doses of pain killers and it's gonna kill him at some point. i'm saying next 5 years. sad shit, likable guy but simple minded as can be. he will never recover but at least he could slow down the the damage by resting awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Dude must walk around high as a kite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1cU4kY1Ro
              That poor man! I wouldn’t wish that on anyone! The withdrawals from Oxycotin are the worst I’ve ever experienced. They are brutally slow to clear. :(

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                That poor man! I wouldn’t wish that on anyone! The withdrawals from Oxycotin are the worst I’ve ever experienced. They are brutally slow to clear. :(
                They don't come close to benzo withdrawals... few days of oxycotin withdrawals and u good to go...

Still any withdrawal is bad

Comment

yea they say benzos are the worst of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    They don't come close to benzo withdrawals... few days of oxycotin withdrawals and u good to go...

Still any withdrawal is bad

Not for me . Oxycotin was hell even 10 days later.
                    Benzos were a long road but not severe because i tapered very very slowly.

Comment

Not for me . Oxycotin was hell even 10 days later.
                      Benzos were a long road but not severe because i tapered very very slowly.
                      Depends on the bemzo.

I been on benzos for 10 years. So I'm considered in expert on this shit[emoji3]

Comment

I could take benzos and oxy for 30 years extreme dose and stop cold turkey. It's all about manliness. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Depends on the bemzo.

I been on benzos for 10 years. So I'm considered in expert on this shit[emoji3]

Wow! That would make you an expert for sure. Long ride! 😲

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            I could take benzos and oxy for 30 years extreme dose and stop cold turkey. It's all about manliness. Lol
                            Fuck!!! Haha I’m not ashamed to admit my vagina is leaking . Haha I’m taking tons of tianeptine to deal with my sciatica pain. A piece of my disk in the L4/L5 broke off and is crushing the nerves in my spine. The pain is 24/7 and brutal. I’m not looking forward to withdrawing when the pain is gone. The surgeon said I’ll always have pain. My entire spine is almost bone on bone. I have degenerative disk disease very advanced. I’ve been in pain for 30 years from arthritis in my knees due to meniscus tears unrepaired, a detached ACL unrepaired, quadriceps severed off the patella, bad rotator cuffs, partial bicep tear unrepaired, 4 hernias, and on and on, so it’s nothing new. I hate withdrawing from drugs though. It’s not fun! It takes a long time to get natural energy back.

Comment

Wow! That would make you an expert for sure. Long ride! [emoji44]
                              Yup. Tapering off slowly. Every time i go down to 2 mgs. Im fuckdd so i always go back up

Comment

Working...
                              X