Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be trying test suspension

Log to follow

Looking forward to it. Strong shit from what I understand.

Comment

What's the point and why?

Legitimate question brother.

Btw, where the fuck ya been?

Comment

Strongest test you can get. Water based though isn't it? Can't it get blocked in the pin?

Comment

its the same as TNE (test no ester) right? someone else here just started using that. think he's doing a shot before training.

Comment

Try tren suspension. I only know alphapharma carries it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

pharmavol as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Try tren suspension. I only know alphapharma carries it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                I've done tren suspension before. It definitely gave me a psychological advantage in the gym. I was ready to tear the bar in half when I would bench.

Comment

Test suspension in water is amazing stuff. 45 minutes after inject your strength goes way up and you feel powerful inside. It does lock up in the syringe. I usually lube the needle up with a little deca.
                  If it’s TNE in oil then it’s not an issue. I didn’t feel the TNE as much as the test suspension in water.

Comment

Yep, took first shot 45 minutes ago, felt it start kicking in after 15 minutes

Be training in 1 hour

I can definitely already tell a differecent

For the first time in my life since taking a aas, I feel like I just took a drug

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Be training in 1 hour

For the first time in my life since taking a aas, I feel like I just took a drug
                      It makes me feel happy when it kicks in and the sun looks brighter, life seems great! When someone disrespects you try very hard not to react. Nothing made me rage worse!!!

Comment

The workout was great, didn't go crazy but the best way I can explain it is the I nw understand exactly what androgen do, I was sweating be for I knew I was, I didn't realise I was heavy breathing until a while after I started heavy breathing, rest periods disn't seem as needed.

I "wanted" to train harder and properly

If someone ever said to me "what does it feel like on test"? I would now day, take a shot of suspension, because the contrast is instantly noticeable

Comment

Be training in 1 hour

how much are you taking Mr I and how often? are you using like a pre work out?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            how much are you taking Mr I and how often? are you using like a pre work out?
                            Do not start this rip. Lol. This shit ain't for 60 year olds. Your gonna have a heart attack my man.

Comment

The workout was great, didn't go crazy but the best way I can explain it is the I nw understand exactly what androgen do, I was sweating be for I knew I was, I didn't realise I was heavy breathing until a while after I started heavy breathing, rest periods disn't seem as needed.

I "wanted" to train harder and properly

If someone ever said to me "what does it feel like on test"? I would now day, take a shot of suspension, because the contrast is instantly noticeable
                              I know it has a short half life but let me know how you feel after the gym. My concern would be not being able to relax because I'm high strung naturally.

Comment

Working...
                              X