X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting fake HGH

Let me know what you think of this little test
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9JSQEGoB8Q

yea that's the old pregnancy test for HCG. people been doing that test for 20 years bro. lol.

problem is most GH even fake GH is not HCG anymore. so that test would be worthless unless you happen to get gh that is still using HCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      yea that's the old pregnancy test for HCG. people been doing that test for 20 years bro. lol.

problem is most GH even fake GH is not HCG anymore. so that test would be worthless unless you happen to get gh that is still using HCG.
      Exactly! Only real proof other than lab analysis is to checking your IGF1 after a month of use. Serum HGH means nothing these days. Chinese sell you HGH with improperly folding so it won’t fit into the hgh receptor and can’t convert to IGF1 in the liver. They fake numb hands and fast water weight gain with antidiuretic hormone added.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
        Exactly! Only real proof other than lab analysis is to checking your IGF1 after a month of use. Serum HGH means nothing these days. Chinese sell you HGH with improperly folding so it won’t fit into the hgh receptor and can’t convert to IGF1 in the liver. They fake numb hands and fast water weight gain with antidiuretic hormone added.
        see that's my issue with MK-677. i've seen plenty of bloodworks showing it raised serum gh levels but never seen bloodwork where mk-677 had significant effect on IGF levels.

Comment

Working...
        X