Being OFF Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being OFF Steroids

It's been 6 weeks or longer since being off completely and although I feel really good, my body doesn't have enough time to recover.

My body is constantly aching and the soreness is always there. My moods are good, not too tired, I still train hard, but not as heavy.

My intensity hasn't changed but what puts my intensity into check mode, is trying to lift and do the same types of routines AS IF I were ON lol

I will do labs in a few weeks. Decided to just stay off for 2 months, who knows maybe I'll do a bit longer.

But amazed at how much hormones play a role into our bodies.

The longest I've ever been OFF was over 2yrs. Not looking to do that, ever. But when I go back on, I'll be doing prop and then adding the primo.

I've got quite a few doc visits planned ahead.

Cardiologist doc is next.

Ear, nose and throat doc to follow(I want to check those areas as well, internally)

Eye doc(i have 20/15 vision) this was checked over a year ago.

Then my reg md doc visit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

good honest post. thought it was gonna be typical rado "i'm bigger and stronger off aas!" :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      good honest post. thought it was gonna be typical rado "i'm bigger and stronger off aas!" :D
      Lol

Nah bro...it's fucking reality, simple shit[emoji4]

But I do like being off...it does feel good believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Lol

Nah bro...it's fucking reality, simple shit[emoji4]

But I do like being off...it does feel good believe it or not

A friend of mine who's been cycling for 4.5 years on and off, came off a couple years ago and it took him about 2 full years to recover completely. He says the same about being off, it feels good. Hes also trying for kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Your doing well mate stick to your plan

Comment

It's like taking your car and pulling half the spqrk plug wires off. It'll accelerate but goes super slow doing it.

Comment

Good stuff bro I'm sure the body needs a break...you been hitting it hard for a while

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                It's like taking your car and pulling half the spqrk plug wires off. It'll accelerate but goes super slow doing it.
                this is the response of a guy that is dieing to get back on. :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Lol

Comment

Its like sucking a trannies dick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been off AAS/HGH for 20 days. I have spine surgery in a week. I’m shrinking by the minute. I plan to make my come back as a skinny 180Lb stick by the time the surgeon says i can train again. He says no gym for 3 months. Good thing muscle has memory. 😥 Bye bye gains!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                        I’ve been off AAS/HGH for 20 days. I have spine surgery in a week. I’m shrinking by the minute. I plan to make my come back as a skinny 180Lb stick by the time the surgeon says i can train again. He says no gym for 3 months. Good thing muscle has memory. [emoji26] Bye bye gains!!!
                        Feel the same. Im in egypt for a week now and lost weight and holding water same time lol... did gym just one day...
                        Prolly eat 1000 calories everyday.
                        Can't eat the food so much here.
                        Gave me the shits

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                          I’ve been off AAS/HGH for 20 days. I have spine surgery in a week. I’m shrinking by the minute. I plan to make my come back as a skinny 180Lb stick by the time the surgeon says i can train again. He says no gym for 3 months. Good thing muscle has memory. 😥 Bye bye gains!!!
                          damn brother, good luck. you injure it in the gym or what? i assume you tried all options before deciding on the surgery?

Comment

rado you 175lbs yet you fucken twink!?

Comment

Ummm 190 still. Just softer
                              rado you 175lbs yet you fucken twink!?

Comment

Working...
                              X