MK-677 good for body fat reduction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK-677 good for body fat reduction?

I'm pretty happy with my size and am primarily interested in enhanced growth hormone for anti-aging and fat reduction.

To get those benefits I've been taking CJC-1295+GHRP-2 twice a day.

However, I have been considering a switch to either MK-677 or even HGH, if either would offer better fat reduction and anti-aging (i.e., more skin tightening, etc).

Can anyone comment on how these three compare in the areas I am most interested? Is it the case that MK-677 might be the best if you are looking for mass (due to more IGF-1 and hunger), but possibly not as good as the others if you are looking to get lean and youthful? Or rather are they really all pretty much the same?

Thank you very much for whatever advice you could provide.

bro every single one of your posts is about mk-677. are you really asking a question or are you trying to get free advertising?

if you want to advertise contact me. stop the games.

Comment

Told you, but you don't listen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Told you, but you don't listen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        i'm trying to pull some $ outta him :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          bro every single one of your posts is about mk-677. are you really asking a question or are you trying to get free advertising?

if you want to advertise contact me. stop the games.
          Hahaha Bouncer saw through the shill. 😂 Look out for those imbedded links. 👹
          Here is a cool chart showing MK-677 HGH secretion over 24 hours from one oral dose of 25mg. It also shows HGH output after 1 full year of use.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X