Talkin HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talkin HGH

So I have been wanting to run this stuff for years and think I will finally take the plunge.

I have three options...

1.) Jintropin 100 IU kits

2.) Humatrope Lilly 72 IU kits

3.) Yellow tops 10 IU vials

Are any of these any good? Are they all faked? Are the fakes any good?
    Is the earth really flat?

I'm thinking 2-4IU a day or is this too low?

Staying away from this topic.. this is when the wolves come out!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

massive price difference in the brands listed. if you are asking which is best and money is no object the humatope (if real) is the one to go for. "yellow tops" means nothing. anyone can pick a color to put on a bottle. they could be amazing and they could be cat piss.

3iu a day of real GH is enough for first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        massive price difference in the brands listed. if you are asking which is best and money is no object the humatope (if real) is the one to go for. "yellow tops" means nothing. anyone can pick a color to put on a bottle. they could be amazing and they could be cat piss.

3iu a day of real GH is enough for first time.
        In AUD price the humatrope is $300 more per kit. What about the fact they are shipped without being refrigerated...is this a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          In AUD price the humatrope is $300 more per kit. What about the fact they are shipped without being refrigerated...is this a problem?
          Nah most gh is shipped unrefrigerated. It's fine for 45-60 days at room temp.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X