Touchdown! - Myogen Labs Gear Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown! - Myogen Labs Gear Pics

This is some of the best looking gear I've seen in a long time and was worth the wait!!! Thanks Andre!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

looks good. lets see the amps out of the box if you can.

Comment

Closer look at the goods....

Comment

looks great! my joints ache just looking at the winny. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          looks great! my joints ache just looking at the winny. lol
          Yeah the achy joints suck. I dont run the winstrol very long these days. Maybe 4 weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Yeah the achy joints suck. I dont run the winstrol very long these days. Maybe 4 weeks....

i wonder if you run low dose deca, like 125mgs a week just for the "joint lube" effect if it would counter the "dry joint" effect that comes from winny. maybe you could get the all the pros from winny without the cons. deca would be low enough to where there is little to no water gain and winny would be run at normal dose so that you get the physical effects you're looking for.

i like experiments like that. may try it out. may be something to it... or the 2 just compete with each other in terms of physical results and you get a half assed winny cycle. that's one of those things that has to be experimented with, i seriously doubt anyone can answer the question based on what's on paper.

i know winny also helps with progesterone/prolactin so the 2 drugs may actually go well together in more ways then 1.

Comment

I still can't believe my eyes lol...

The stuff looks awesome, can't wait till we can start ordering some. I love amps...much easier and more sterile instead of multi use vials. I'm sure the gear inside is as nice as the outside packaging considering the amount of time they put into production and advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco-x View Post
                I still can't believe my eyes lol...

The stuff looks awesome, can't wait till we can start ordering some. I love amps...much easier and more sterile instead of multi use vials. I'm sure the gear inside is as nice as the outside packaging considering the amount of time they put into production and advertising.
                wait, the products still cannot be ordered?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  wait, the products still cannot be ordered?
                  Not sure, haven't seen nor heard anyone else ordering yet. I saw on another board FTT and another guy got their packs but I'm assuming they're testing certain products.
                  There's still nothing in their site as to who are actually the authorized resellers nor how or where to place an order.
                  Last edited by rocco-x; 07-08-18, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X