Dallas McCarver AAS Death Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas McCarver AAS Death Cycle

The steroid/gh/slin/igf cycle Dallas was on when he choked to death.

Guru Ameen Alai discusses the cycle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aqW2IQQeYA

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    The steroid/gh/slin/igf cycle Dallas was on when he choked to death.

Guru Ameen Alai discusses the cycle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aqW2IQQeYA
    Where did you find this?
    I don't know if I believe it, just because some numbers and things seem off to me. Like 4 orals or 300-400mgs Anadrol pd?!? Or multiple tests with similar esters?
    Not saying it's not possible; just strange.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do remember seeing his test levels around 55,000 ngs/dl, which is just bananas [emoji529]....

Comment

When I'm bored tomorrow I'll tally how much that would cost to run per week. It's going to be a rediculious amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          When I'm bored tomorrow I'll tally how much that would cost to run per week. It's going to be a rediculious amount of money.
          especially considering that igf he's using is about $1200 per 4ml vial. each ml has 10mgs. so he's going through roughly $300 per injection and he's injecting that every training day so lets just call it 5 days per week. thats's $1500 per week, $6000 per month on igf alone.

thats the real igf. not the crap sold by peptide companies.

Comment

Originally posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
            Where did you find this?
            I don't know if I believe it, just because some numbers and things seem off to me. Like 4 orals or 300-400mgs Anadrol pd?!? Or multiple tests with similar esters?
            Not saying it's not possible; just strange.

they talk about it in the video.

the 4 orals isn't surprising to me considering he had golf ball sized tumors in his liver at 26 or whatever he was. he was literally slowly dieing of like 3 separate things not related to his actual cause of death.

combos of short and long acting test is pretty common. i'm sure some "guru" wanted him on all kinds of short, medium, and long esters to "cover every angle"... i can just hear them justifying it now. lol

Comment

Total bullshit. His autopsy proves it. His testosterone levels were very high. Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was NEGATIVE.

Probably massive ammounts of test, some tren, and a buttload of GH and Slin. Orals in the past yeah, but not when he died.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Total bullshit. His autopsy proves it. His testosterone levels were very high. Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was NEGATIVE.

Probably massive ammounts of test, some tren, and a buttload of GH and Slin. Orals in the past yeah, but not when he died.
                I agree.

It's just rado's cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  I agree.

It's just rado's cycle.
                  its 100% fact. you 2 shut your god damn mouths!

Comment

The way this is wrote up is what makes it hard to believe. It's wrote very sloppily.

Anybody ever taken 400mgs of drol in a day? Just for a pwo experiment???

Comment

The way this is wrote up is what makes it hard to believe. It's wrote very sloppily.

Anybody ever taken 400mgs of drol in a day? Just for a pwo experiment???

because pro bodybuilders and gurus are not sloppy with who they figure out cycles? ever hear Ronnie talk about AAS? he has almost no understanding. he just took whatever chad told him to. most of these guys are not candidates for noble prizes.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        because pro bodybuilders and gurus are not sloppy with who they figure out cycles? ever hear Ronnie talk about AAS? he has almost no understanding. he just took whatever chad told him to. most of these guys are not candidates for noble prizes.. lol
                        Yeah, I guess you're right.
                        I feel like I had a doctorate on the shit before I started to put any AAS in my body. I was literally infatuated with the idea with doing steroids for a long time before I ever tried them. I read every write up there was on every compound there was.
                        Even then after deciding to try and buy some, there was a some trial and error before finding a few sources I trusted. This whole process took a few years. I guess I would just expect someone to have somewhat of a grasp of what they're putting in their bodies.
                        I'm always continuing to try and learn. I'm always experimenting with my body, my diet, my training, and the compounds I use to see what works best for me personally.

Comment

Yeah, I guess you're right.
                          I feel like I had a doctorate on the shit before I started to put any AAS in my body. I was literally infatuated with the idea with doing steroids for a long time before I ever tried them. I read every write up there was on every compound there was.
                          Even then after deciding to try and buy some, there was a some trial and error before finding a few sources I trusted. This whole process took a few years. I guess I would just expect someone to have somewhat of a grasp of what they're putting in their bodies.
                          I'm always continuing to try and learn. I'm always experimenting with my body, my diet, my training, and the compounds I use to see what works best for me personally.

yea that's me as well. anything i'm interested in i research it until I am blue in the face. i like to know every single detail. but we live in a world of ignorance where most people have no clue about anything.

Comment

Working...
                          X