Shit talking friend thinks he can beat me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit talking friend thinks he can beat me

I found out one of my good friends (rival) is entering the same powerlifting competition as I am in September and I want to make sure I beat him. For my next blast I am going to brew my own gear. I know I am wanting to take in around 1g of tren/week with 250mg of test/week. I'm going to add in 200mg/week of npp/week and 50mg dbol/day for 4 weeks on 4 off until the competition.

I know some will say for powerlifting go high on the test. I've ran this test-tren ratio before and it works well for me. Only side is being winded and no need for AI or caber, it's my go-to.

Where this gets into unknown territory for me is the homebrew part. I have done my own orals but never injectable. Wish me luck.

I haven't bought the stuff yet so I may change things around a bit before I click send. Maybe adding in some test base and tren base before my workouts.

Comment

A gram of tren? Jesus.

Could of sworn you had anxiety issues on much less a few years back no?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        A gram of tren? Jesus.

Could of sworn you had anxiety issues on much less a few years back no?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
        I did, it was a little under 500mg but my test was high. I did 20 weeks or so of high tren low test last year.

Comment

on the upside you will be a monster in the gym and you will crush your friend in the comp.

downside is you cant flip a switch and turn the tren off at night or when your trying to relax.

my suggestion would be to run mild compounds up until a month or so before the comp and then 30 days out hit the tren. that way you'll get the full strength of the tren for the comp but you wont have to suffer the sides the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            on the upside you will be a monster in the gym and you will crush your friend in the comp.

downside is you cant flip a switch and turn the tren off at night or when your trying to relax.

my suggestion would be to run mild compounds up until a month or so before the comp and then 30 days out hit the tren. that way you'll get the full strength of the tren for the comp but you wont have to suffer the sides the next few months.
            When I was running high tren, mast and low test I had no sides other than being winded easily. The tren is a little higher this time around but not by much.

Comment

I looked it up, my memory was off. I took:

Low dose test: 200mg/week 12 weeks*

Moderate/high tren: 600mg/week 12 weeks*

Moderate masteron enathte : 600mg/week 12 weeks*

Turnibol 50mg/week for 6 weeks*

This gave me no sides. Maybe I'll start off at 600mg/week and raise it every week until I get sides and then back it down.

Comment

I can either do a 20 week cycle of 1000mg tren a, 250mg mast p, and 200mg of test p/week or I found a reliable source of primo that I could run 15 weeks of 1000mg of primo and a few hundred mg of test e/week. I've never used primo and I heard it's great but I can get more bang for my buck with tren.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  I can either do a 20 week cycle of 1000mg tren a, 250mg mast p, and 200mg of test p/week or I found a reliable source of primo that I could run 15 weeks of 1000mg of primo and a few hundred mg of test e/week. I've never used primo and I heard it's great but I can get more bang for my buck with tren.
                  if you have any concern for physical/mental health you pick the test/primo.

no man can run 1000mgs of tren for 20 weeks and be in a happy healthy relationship. lol. unless your single than have at it. you know exactly what i'm talking about brosky.

Comment

I pray for you avid!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

If it gets bad I'll shorten it up.

Comment

good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          good luck...
                          Stfu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

stop doing sex with fish

Comment

Originally posted by tonio View Post
                              stop doing sex with fish
                              I'm just doing what you taught me to do with my Mr. Winkie uncle Tonio.

Comment

Working...
                              X