Alibaba HGH Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alibaba HGH Order

Its been a while since I've posted. I've been using WorldHGH (Jintropin.us) for a year and a half (mostly Hygetropin) and have had amazing results.

I got 1,000 iu of what was "guaranteed" to be 99.5%+ purity HGH (191aa). It just arrived (see pics). I did a boil test with what I know to be legit HGH (on left in pic) and the new stuff (on middle/right in pic). The legit turned cloudy white, while the new stuff stayed clear. Also, the new stuff instantly mixes with the water, while all the stuff I've been using takes a little work to get mixed well.

From what I've seen in other forums, the boil test might be bullshit. I think its time for me to send this to get analyzed in a lab, versus me risking this on myself. Has anyone used a US lab for chemical analysis, etc.? I don't even know where to start, so looking for some advice on what type of test to get, and where to get it at.
    Attached Files

yeah the boil test is hocus pocus. doesn't tell you anything bro. chemical analysis is unbelievably expensive in the US. not really an option.

your best best is getting IGF blood work.

Comment

Thanks man, yeah that's what I pretty much figured. I reached out to a couple labs for a HPLC test quote. I'll post an update with the average prices when I get them back.

Comment

Just an update. I reached out to 7 labs and not a single one sent me a quote after I explained what I needed done... total BS.

Guess I'll be taking my chances and just sticking with the IGF-1 tests.

Comment

Yes, it is not easy to find a good source, particular domesticly

Comment

Yeh well done Bryan , get in there tiger

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                Yeh well done Bryan , get in there tiger
                All the GH lab test is real, if you got an USA domestic address I can apply to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan-Giantlab View Post
                  All the GH lab test is real, if you got an USA domestic address I can apply to ship.
                  Sure. It's 52 Evergreen Terrace springfield

Comment

Working...
                  X