Nandralone base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandralone base

I've used tren base but never nandralone base. Have any of you used nandralone base? How did you like it?

what would it's benefit be over standard deca? test and tren base are good for aggression and strength before the gym but would deca have that same effect? if so what advantage would it have over test or tren?

Comment

Never heard of such thing... these "chemist" are getting out of hand with these bases lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        what would it's benefit be over standard deca? test and tren base are good for aggression and strength before the gym but would deca have that same effect? if so what advantage would it have over test or tren?
        Im wondering the same. The other day is the first time I've ever seen it offered.

Comment

It's used for instant nipple lactation.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Never heard of such thing... these "chemist" are getting out of hand with these bases lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
            It is getting crazy. I'm on injectable SD right now myself. I just saw Nandrolone as a pill the other day on a guy's list. Crazy stuff. Can't remember the name, but I had to ask what it was and that rarely happens.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              It's used for instant nipple lactation.
              Yeeesssss!!! Free milk...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X