No announcement yet.

No TD for order placed 60 days ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least someone may finally get the product they forked out for.

They need to be removed as a vendor. People shouldn't have to play a lottery everytime they want to make a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
      There will be news in this thread soon.
      WHERE IS THIS NEWS?

Comment

Small update - my package is currently in New York customs which is further than my first package ever got, hoping it will be here in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by growin owen View Post
          Small update - my package is currently in New York customs which is further than my first package ever got, hoping it will be here in the next few days.
          cool keep us updated. make sure all kits are there. make sure no seals are broken etc..

Comment

So the reshipment landed today, about 3 months after original order and 1 month after reshipment date. Pretty ridiculous, worst part is THERE'S ONLY 2 FUCKING KITS INSTEAD OF 3!
            Fuck these guys, learned my lesson, won't use them again.

Also one box was cut into and the other was not, I'm guessing that was Russian customs?

Comment

So the reshipment landed today, about 3 months after original order and 1 month after reshipment date. Pretty ridiculous, worst part is THERE'S ONLY 2 FUCKING KITS INSTEAD OF 3!

Also one box was cut into and the other was not, I'm guessing that was Russian customs?
              Bump for select. Bro wtf are you guys doing? You said you fixed the orders for 4 members yesterday. Who were they?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

A little clarification on that.

The parcel was on the way for 70 days and was delivered. The customer received another 200IU Ansomone for free. On forum customer did not respond to PM, and on BOP was also registered to a single complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                  A little clarification on that.

The parcel was on the way for 70 days and was delivered. The customer received another 200IU Ansomone for free. On forum customer did not respond to PM, and on BOP was also registered to a single complaint.
                  so is this matter taken care of or not? owen do you have an update? if no update then the matter is closed.

Comment

Sorry for delay in reply I left on a cruise for a week. I rechecked the tracking for the original package and it does say it was delivered after 70 days, I however, never received it. I can't argue that if it says delivered that the sender will not reship. however I do find it interesting that before first package ever said delivered the reshipment only had two Ansomone. Moral of the story I ordered and paid for 3 boxes, and received two after about 90 days. I learned my lesson and will use someone else in the future, also I would not recommend to any one to use select based on my personal experience.

Comment

Sorry for delay in reply I left on a cruise for a week. I rechecked the tracking for the original package and it does say it was delivered after 70 days, I however, never received it. I can't argue that if it says delivered that the sender will not reship. however I do find it interesting that before first package ever said delivered the reshipment only had two Ansomone. Moral of the story I ordered and paid for 3 boxes, and received two after about 90 days. I learned my lesson and will use someone else in the future, also I would not recommend to any one to use select based on my personal experience.
                      So USPS tracking says it was delivered? Doesn't he send signature required?

Was the pack left on your porch or outside your door while you were away?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

No signature required, at least on my second delivery. The date the first package says it was delivered was before i left on my trip. it says "left with agent" but I live alone.

Comment

do you have a main office for wherever you live? if so it was left there.

Comment

That is a good thought but I live in a house, not apt or building.

Comment

I'd go to the post office and ask them who they left it with since you don't live in a place that has a main office. that is 100% usps issue.

Comment

I completely agree, but when I started this post and when select reshipped my package. It hadn't been "delivered". The fact that it says delivered now takes away my ability to complain about not receiving the package, so I'm not asking for anything else from select. What I do think is an issue is the fact that in sending out my replacement they only sent 2 packs instead of 3 that I paid for. Again I'm not asking for a 3rd pack to be shipped just find it to be dishonest practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X