Different kind of test esters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different kind of test esters

Which is the best suitable testosterone ester for pro-bodybuilding?

the question itself can't be answered because your not asking the right question.

is the bodybuilder bulking or cutting? is it off season or contest time? drugs and esters change depending on goals.

its like asking "what is the best car to drive across the country". well that would depend if you are single or if you have a family of 4. get what i'm saying? there is no 1 answer here. the answer depends on the situation or the goal. bodybuilders use various esters.

Comment

Creatine base

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. I am asking to know Testosterone Enanthate is five times faster than Testosterone Acetate in terms of anabolic/androgenic rating.
        But initially, I tried Testosterone base as when I started my cycle. I have completed 2 months of intaking it. It would come to an end soon so I just wanna go to start Test. ester. that why I asked the question.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger2011jack View Post
          Ok. I am asking to know Testosterone Enanthate is five times faster than Testosterone Acetate in terms of anabolic/androgenic rating.
          But initially, I tried Testosterone base as when I started my cycle. I have completed 2 months of intaking it. It would come to an end soon so I just wanna go to start Test. ester. that why I asked the question.
          you seem to be confused. enath is not 5 times "faster" in any sense. actually ace is faster than enath in terms of how long it takes to kick in. the main difference between the 2 esters is how long they last in the body. enth takes longer to clear. i think there may be a language barrier here because i'm having a hard time trying to understand what exactly you are asking.

my recommendation would be to use testosterone enath every 4-5 days @300-500mgs.

Comment

Ok...Thanks for the suggestion...Actually, I am a newbie...Not getting a touch in taking steroids.

Comment

Could you please suggest me which brand is suitable for purchasing these steroids?
              My friend recommended me to take it from Cooper Pharma Ltd. because its products are valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger2011jack View Post
                Could you please suggest me which brand is suitable for purchasing these steroids?
                My friend recommended me to take it from Cooper Pharma Ltd. because its products are valuable.
                never seen that brand. check out the banners at the top. lots of good brands.

Comment

This is from Cooper Pharma Ltd.

Comment

yea never heard of it.

Comment

I like to change the long esters every 4 weeks lately

Comment

Working...
                      X