Hgh usage during the insulin break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh usage during the insulin break

Hello all, ive read insulin is a must for cycles with higher doses of hgh. Im running 10ius of hgh a day,divided into3 shots,20 ius of humalin r divided in to 4 shots. Also 750mg of test and 100mg anadrol and 200mcg t4.
    What about the 4 weeks break where u stop takin slin? 4 on 4 off protocol. During the off weeks am i wasting my hgh dosagewithout slin? Please advice thank you

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
    Hello all, ive read insulin is a must for cycles with higher doses of hgh. Im running 10ius of hgh a day,divided into3 shots,20 ius of humalin r divided in to 4 shots. Also 750mg of test and 100mg anadrol and 200mcg t4.
    What about the 4 weeks break where u stop takin slin? 4 on 4 off protocol. During the off weeks am i wasting my hgh dosagewithout slin? Please advice thank you
    How long have you been running gh? 10iu is a very high dose. You AAS doses are normal but your gh dose is way too high if it's real gh.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello bro, its been 3 months and one week now. 3 months of ansamone and just started hyges. I see no real improvement in my pbysique. Not gaining weight. Stuck around 95 kgs. I did 4 weeks of slin. Took 4 off and started the 3rd month. I expected better results at 10ius by 3rd month . Is this normal? My first time using gh

Comment

Are you sure your dosing it properly? Do you have no side effects?

How much water are you putting into each vial and how much do you inject.

Comment

Well i use one vial a day adding 1ml of sterile water. The strange thing is i was having numb fingers at the end of the first month then it became much less after that when i was about to hit the 3rd month mark it came back stronger and im having it 24/7

Comment

And first 3months i did 100mcg of t4. Been just two days since i upped the dose tp 20mcg

Comment

Doing way too much. Gh isn't like steroids where you see results almost immediately takes months to really see what's up.

Comment

Ok bro what about the slin usage?

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
                  Ok bro what about the slin usage?
                  I don't think it has a place in bodybuilding personally. Bodybuilding has not improved since guys started using slin. Guys like Arnold, surge nubret, Lou ferrigno etc never use slin in there life.

I think long term all it does is cause health issues and a bigger gut.

So to answer your question. I think you should drop the slin. Test and gh, all you need.

Comment

10iu a day and no sides?? I can almost guarantee you have bunk HGH. Only way to know is to get blood work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      10iu a day and no sides?? I can almost guarantee you have bunk HGH. Only way to know is to get blood work done.
                      read the thread fucktits. he said he had sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        read the thread fucktits. he said he had sides.
                        After 3 moths @ 10iu if you don't have some water gain then I say it is junk. Maybe not completely fake but very low dosed. Again, stop the guessing and get blood work to verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          After 3 moths @ 10iu if you don't have some water gain then I say it is junk. Maybe not completely fake but very low dosed. Again, stop the guessing and get blood work to verify.
                          bro he's not even felling slin.. lol. you got to consider the person giving the feedback. not talking shit stringfellow but slin has the ability to pack on tons of weight very very fast. you are doing something wrong if you aren't seeing or feeling anything.

Comment

Go take an IGF 1 test simple... you injecting straight powder creatine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys thanks for your input. Bouncer actually i do feel slin if i pin 8 ius once i get that slin fit lol sweaty faintish feeling really bad so im dividing the 20iu dose into 4 , 5ius x 4 think my calorie intake is low. Hate to think my ansamones were bunk. Ill do an igf test once the hyge shipment comes. Thanks for helping me out guys. About using 10ius of gh while im off slin . Is this a waste of gh without slin?

Comment

Working...
                              X