Safest and most dangerous steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safest and most dangerous steroids

Interesting point the doc makes about test levels varying greatly between each individual even when they are taking the same dose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_gxo4Nz8Ac

Interesting that we are not the same height, interesting that you are white and i am brown. Interesting that my dick is bigger than yours. Interesting that my estros are different than yours. Interesting that i speak 3 languages and u one. Interesting you are a cuck and I am not.
    No shit sherlock!! Everyone is different FFS

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Interesting that we are not the same height, interesting that you are white and i am brown. Interesting that my dick is bigger than yours. Interesting that my estros are different than yours. Interesting that i speak 3 languages and u one. Interesting you are a cuck and I am not.
      No shit sherlock!! Everyone is different FFS

Fuck off and stop being a troll.

Comment

I'm not trolling, but for one you are posting a video from MD. One of the worst Podcast in bodybuilding and two these doctor encourages people to take statin drugs because he takes them lol. Says steroids are dangerous. Yet that mutherfucker is on himself.. fuck that guy

Comment

I'm not trolling, but for one you are posting a video from MD. One of the worst Podcast in bodybuilding and two these doctor encourages people to take statin drugs because he takes them lol. Says steroids are dangerous. Yet that mutherfucker is on himself.. fuck that guy

You are an absolute idiot

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            You are an absolute idiot
            Ok redback. I'm done fucking with you. You really bring this forum to a lower IQ level. I encourage you to take a break from the internet.

Comment

You really bring this forum to a lower IQ level.

Actually you have done a great job of that yourself recently. Why don't you contribute something useful instead of posting pics of yourself playing on a beach you faggot.

Comment

Actually you have done a great job of that yourself recently. Why don't you contribute something useful instead of posting pics of yourself playing on a beach you faggot.
                lol. Someone is butthurt

Comment

agree with red. bori your being a troll here. red posted something on topic regardless of whether you agree with it or not and you are just being stupid for the sake of being stupid. come on bro. we should be encouraging people to post more on topic discussion, not shitting on everything.

Comment

Interesting point the doc makes about test levels varying greatly between each individual even when they are taking the same dose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_gxo4Nz8Ac
                    ron is looking bigger then i remember. what does the doc say are the most dangerous? dude rambles a bit too much for me. i listened for awhile and they didn't discuss anything even related to aas. lol

Comment

Anabolic doc wanted me to work with him in the states.

There are no really dangerous steroids period

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        agree with red. bori your being a troll here. red posted something on topic regardless of whether you agree with it or not and you are just being stupid for the sake of being stupid. come on bro. we should be encouraging people to post more on topic discussion, not shitting on everything.

Comment

ron is looking bigger then i remember. what does the doc say are the most dangerous? dude rambles a bit too much for me. i listened for awhile and they didn't discuss anything even related to aas. lol
                          I did not watch this garbage cause i watch this docs YouTube channel in the past when he was working with Enhanced Athlete.
                          He is a hypocrite and say statins are safe when they are not!

Comment

The guy has a ton of knowledge. They discuss alot of different things but as far as what is most dangerous he says tren.

He says the three safest are EQ, masteron and primo.

Comment

The guy has a ton of knowledge. They discuss alot of different things but as far as what is most dangerous he says tren.

He says the three safest are EQ, masteron and primo.
                              I'd say orals like dbol or drol would be more dangerous. Some dumb shits run oral only cycles for years. That shit will kill you potentially.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X