Shoulder/arm pain while on cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder/arm pain while on cycle...

Whenever I go back on cycle, whether just a basic self dosed trt regimen or a blast phase, I get the most intense burning pain in both shoulders going all the way down my arms into my hands. This only occurs once I'm laying down or trying to sleep.

The pain is so bad I can only get an hour here and there to sleep...no actual quality sleep either. And with my hours and job, I work 12hr shifts 6pm-6am (some off nights I'll work till midnight) in an aluminum industrial extrusion plant. The work is extremely physical most nights and in temps from 100-140deg, which is why getting at least 6hrs of solid REM type sleep is important.

Anyone else get this or have ever heard what may cause it? It's to the point I don't wanna go to sleep or even lay down once I get home. Just hit chest and light shoulders today and feel weak af especially in my right shoulder, which I do have rotator cuff problems and scar tissue, but this pain is way different. Can't figure out why the f**k it only happens once I'm back on gear...

well its definitely nerve related. beyond that its hard to say.

Comment

I've had 2 mri"s done a few years ago and only thing they found was scar tissue. I can workout naturally and there's only minor pain in the workout. As soon as I go back on gear, within a few weeks it starts. I'm thinking of asking my Dr for maybe gabapentin next week when I see her. It worked great for my restless leg syndrome when I was in rehab 2yrs ago...maybe it'll quell some of the pain so I can at least sleep a few hours straight.

Comment

2yrs is a long time. Anything could of happened since then. But definitely nerve related . probable need another updated mri.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you the type that gets/retains lots of water with AAS use? I could be as simple as the creatine loading from AAS use that is pressing on the nerves. When you lie down more blood is allowed to flow outward towards your extremities and thus the increased volume is pressing. If the MRI indicates nothing more, than it might be time to look into some things the reduce the pump and pooling of blood that might be causing this.

Comment

The only time I notice water retention is when on dbol. Whenever I run dbol/drol at 25/25 the bloat is practically nonexistent.
            What I can't figure out is why it only happens when I'm laying down or sleeping. My job is very physical and it doesn't bother me at work or at the gym. During workouts I get the normal slight pain or weakness in only my right shoulder from rotator cuff and scar tissue issues but not bad enuff to end a workout.

Comment

Working...
            X