Vials with no vaccum = degraded ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vials with no vaccum = degraded ?

Hello all the hyges im using now dosent have any vaccum in them. The ansamones sucked the syringe in. Nw when i inject 1ml into the vial it pushes out the syringe before i inject the whole thing.zero vaccum. I read vaccum makes the gh stable inside the vial and air degrades it. All these hyges came with broken seals and im concerned about using these. What should i do. I wish select rep sees this because email communication has been stopped by them

Ill do an igf test after i get paid this month. Yes that broke right nw lol. Just want to know gh packed without vaccum is g2g.

Comment

some are vacuumed some aren't. the igf test will tell you everything bro.

Comment

All HGH that I've ever seen is always vacuumed. Not saying it's bad but it keeps it good much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          some are vacuumed some aren't. the igf test will tell you everything bro.
          I talked to my endocrinologist about the whole hgh serum vs igf-1 testing. He said that the IGF test is the only way to know if you have elevated HGH in a normal situation because HGH only pulses at certain times like sleeping, after exercise stuff like that. So the chances of pulling blood at that pulse is pretty much impossible. So they test IGF because the excess hgh will raise the IGF and that stays "level" and can be measured by pulling bloods anytime.

He said if you knew exactly when the pulse was gonna hit and pulled bloods, HGH serum test would be fine. So injecting HGH then pulling bloods 3 hours later so you catch the pulse would be a good measurement of the HGH.

Just passing on some info. Don't want to get anybody all fired up.

Comment

Again thanks for the input guys.

Comment

Working...
            X