Insomnia because of Gh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia because of Gh?

hello all. Does hgh cause insomnia? I know and ive heard its the opposite . I used to sleep like 10hrs a day when i started my gh cycle. I was using ansamone . After i switched to hygetropin im not getting any sleep. Here i am at 5 30am and not feeling sleepy at all. When i sleep during the day to catch up. Im only getting like 2 rs max. Then againg going to sleep and wake up after 1 or 2 hours. Now with those naps combined im not getting at least 6hrs of sleep total. Im nearing my 4th month on hgh and wondering does this happen midway through the cycle. Im using test and anadrol and i dropped anadrol too. Thinking it must be the culprit. Still no change im up till morning even on my rest days

More likely to be the test then it is the gh.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Really? Test causes insomnia? I didnt know that. Is this due to aromatisation?

Comment

Testosterone is a very strong hormone bro. Everything you go through as a teenage boy all those emotional ups and downs etc.. all testosterone.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
          hello all. Does hgh cause insomnia? I know and ive heard its the opposite . I used to sleep like 10hrs a day when i started my gh cycle. I was using ansamone . After i switched to hygetropin im not getting any sleep. Here i am at 5 30am and not feeling sleepy at all. When i sleep during the day to catch up. Im only getting like 2 rs max. Then againg going to sleep and wake up after 1 or 2 hours. Now with those naps combined im not getting at least 6hrs of sleep total. Im nearing my 4th month on hgh and wondering does this happen midway through the cycle. Im using test and anadrol and i dropped anadrol too. Thinking it must be the culprit. Still no change im up till morning even on my rest days
          What are your doses?

Comment

Hello reback imrunning 1g of test and 10ius of hgh

Comment

lol yep that will do it? That's crazy man! Cut the test and GH in half and I bet you sleep.

What are you're stats?

Comment

You've been running 10IU ED for three months?

Comment

from what i understand he a beginner. i've warned him about his doses but it looks like he wants to learn the hard way. side effects will build and build nicely. lol

Comment

Hello all thanks for looking in to this.
                    Yes this is the first time im using gh and i syarted with 10ius. My stats, ive been lifting for 7 years. 5 years of aas use.im 34 and 94kgs with around 7%body fat

Comment

GH dose is ridiculous for a first timer. going to fuck up your blood sugar and desensitize yourself to insulin long term. not smart.

Comment

Hey bouncer im also taking alpha liopic acid to improve my insulin resistance during the weeksim not using slin

Comment

ala does nothing in the face of 10iu of gh. it's too much. you will regret it long term bro.

Comment

First post here I think. I was asked to come over here so I'm checking it out. Thus far it seems Bouncer is on top of shit most every time and I doubt I can add to what he says.

Aside from his obvious advice that I hope is applied, I will say that I have witnessed more than one who have GH interfere with their sleep and only admin in the AM. Please don't take that as a reason to ignore the recommendation to lower your GH dose. I mean honestly, why wouldn't you. GH is so damn expensive. Any reason to lower it is a good one!

Comment

Hello all thanks for looking in to this.
                              Yes this is the first time im using gh and i syarted with 10ius. My stats, ive been lifting for 7 years. 5 years of aas use.im 34 and 94kgs with around 7%body fat
                              Obviously you're not competing at a national level so there is no need for your dose to be that high. Have you had your igf-1 levels tested? I Would be curious to see how high your levels really are. As long is your GH is properly dosed, there is no need to ever go over 4iu a day imo. Even that is on the high side.

Comment

Working...
                              X