Clear Sky Pharmacy sponsor is fucking retarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Sky Pharmacy sponsor is fucking retarded

2nd time I've ordered and 2nd time they've ruined it.

Last time I was double charged for an order and also somehow miraculously charged for their "insurance" BS.

Now I placed an order with a customer service rep from India and boom!!!

Fucking 2 additional charges....oops I'm sorry was their reply.

Fuck these people...last time I will order from them.

Yes they fixed it later and I'm sure this will be fixed as well. But twice this shit has happened and they can fuck off

Originally posted by rado View Post
    2nd time I've ordered and 2nd time they've ruined it.

Last time I was double charged for an order and also somehow miraculously charged for their "insurance" BS.

Now I placed an order with a customer service rep from India and boom!!!

Fucking 2 additional charges....oops I'm sorry was their reply.

Fuck these people...last time I will order from them.

Yes they fixed it later and I'm sure this will be fixed as well. But twice this shit has happened and they can fuck off
    Sounds like a common thing. So if you dont catch it, your out the dough..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
      Sounds like a common thing. So if you dont catch it, your out the dough..

It's happened twice and I get alerts for EVERY transaction that is done on any of my debit cards.

I got hit with 3 charges and only 1 of them being right. What's even more fucked up is that the additional charges, aren't even the same amount.

Usually when you have multiple charges, it's typically the same exact amount, not a different one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam, yes that is odd. So its not a double charge of the same amount..fuck that. Definitely some underhanded bullshit going on there. I would keep an eye on the info your giving them.
        Originally posted by rado View Post
        It's happened twice and I get alerts for EVERY transaction that is done on any of my debit cards.

I got hit with 3 charges and only 1 of them being right. What's even more fucked up is that the additional charges, aren't even the same amount.

Usually when you have multiple charges, it's typically the same exact amount, not a different one.

Comment

Dam, yes that is odd. So its not a double charge of the same amount..fuck that. Definitely some underhanded bullshit going on there. I would keep an eye on the info your giving them.

See it

Comment

Yea screw that.

Comment

Yea definitely make them fix that shit then get a new card so it can't be charged again in the future.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Yea definitely make them fix that shit then get a new card so it can't be charged again in the future.

Exactly. If youve given out bank info. You may need to go into the bank and change things..
                A few weeks ago i found out i was a victim of identity theft.
                Lucky for me i have a fraud alert placed on my 3 credit bureaus. So if anyone tries to make purchase or use my info i am contacted. They will be denied without certain things i set up through the credit bureaus...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I've had a new card issued before, due to this same issue and from these guys as well.

Buyer beware!!!

Comment

They've fixed the issue, relatively fast as well.

But still....this is the 2nd time this has happened, with them.

They've fixed both instances in the end, guess that's what matters.

Comment

AND...my card was blocked. Had to personally go into the branch to fix it....so��������

Comment

I've heard you have to use a prepaid debit card with the exact amount for these guys, then throw it away after you pay. Pretty common issue going on for years.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          I've heard you have to use a prepaid debit card with the exact amount for these guys, then throw it away after you pay. Pretty common issue going on for years.
                          Great idea man, never thought of that.

I do the same when I get my labs done. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            This is what ive done for many types of purchases. Get a pay as you go card. Then put on there only what you will need. Change cards every few months. Only cost a few dollars to be safe.

Comment

This is what ive done for many types of purchases. Get a pay as you go card. Then put on there only what you will need. Change cards every few months. Only cost a few dollars to be safe.

You dont need to throw it away but every few months. You only put money on when you need it. If your gonna purchase 100 dollars worth of product put on 105. I believe depending on the type of card it may be 1or 2 dollar fee for purchases. They cant take what isnt there. And even if they try there is no fees for them trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X