Tricep Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricep Injections

Anyone here do these? I think rado does everywhere.

Any pain in this area due to nerves etc?

I did lats for the first time a few days ago and there was almost zero pain. For some reason delts have been trouble lately. I keep hitting nerves.

I took yalls advice and went ahead.

Most painless shots ive ever done. No nerves no pain nothing.

Thanks again superiormuscle

Comment

Ive injected lats and no pain there. Triceps no pain either but make sure you dont inject into the longhead. Ive done both with 25g x 1 inch.

Also injected upper chest with insulin pin. Those are painful for me. Not the injection itself but the pip after just hurts.

Quads for me are annoying.

I keep my test injections subQ now and if i ever throw in an anabolic ill rotate glutes or glutes/delts if its short ester.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
        Ive injected lats and no pain there. Triceps no pain either but make sure you dont inject into the longhead. Ive done both with 25g x 1 inch.

Also injected upper chest with insulin pin. Those are painful for me. Not the injection itself but the pip after just hurts.

Quads for me are annoying.

I keep my test injections subQ now and if i ever throw in an anabolic ill rotate glutes or glutes/delts if its short ester.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
        I hate quads and refuse to do them. I did the outer head of the tricep (lateral head). Same as you I use the 1 inch 25's.

Comment

Good stuff bro. Yea I use all sites. People would be surprised if they knew the other areas aren't so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Good stuff bro. Yea I use all sites. People would be surprised if they knew the other areas aren't so bad.
            Yeh its just getting the balls to try it out. What are some other painless site you do? I think you do traps right?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Yeh its just getting the balls to try it out. What are some other painless site you do? I think you do traps right?
              I've done all. Lats and traps are painless other than the small pinch of the pin.

When I go back on a cycle, I plan on doing some pin vids.

Calfs and bis are my most sensitive areas. Way too many veins.

Lats, glutes, traps and pecs are my go too areas.

And don't stick the outter quads either lol...did that shit way back and holy fuck did it hurt for days afterwards

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you guys inject in lats? No way I could reach comfortably enough to inject. I only do quads and shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  How do you guys inject in lats? No way I could reach comfortably enough to inject. I only do quads and shoulders.
                  From the front

Comment

You can reach your armpit couldn't you? So you can reach your lat

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      You can reach your armpit couldn't you? So you can reach your lat
                      Yeah sure just thought it would be hard to pin at that angle. Maybe I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Comment

Yeah sure just thought it would be hard to pin at that angle. Maybe I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
                        You kinda gotta pull the arm on the side you are shooting across your chest and flare your lat. you need a mirror.

Comment

Easy.

Lay your arm up against the wall. If you can't reach, then your flexibility needs improvement.

I have big lats and was always tight till I did mobility exercises.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok they are sore as fuck today. Been trying to stretch my arms out all morning.

Comment

www.spotinjections.com

If you need visuals of anything or other areas.

Comment

Working...
                              X