for bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for bodybuilding

Im starting kickboxing in two months when my torn ligament has healed. Ive been doing weights for the last 3 months and have considerably increased my body mass and muscle. As im not going to be fighting in actual competitions, thus can not get accused of cheating by tests or anything. I'm starting to get interested in maybe using anabolic steroids to give me the edge and speed up my bodybuilding regimen. any advice?:)

Originally posted by user8802 View Post
    Im starting kickboxing in two months when my torn ligament has healed. Ive been doing weights for the last 3 months and have considerably increased my body mass and muscle. As im not going to be fighting in actual competitions, thus can not get accused of cheating by tests or anything. I'm starting to get interested in maybe using anabolic steroids to give me the edge and speed up my bodybuilding regimen. any advice?:)
    Hey Brother, I can try to help but it might be stuff you already know but nice to kickbox myself the main thing I can tell you is when you kick aim for the face. Hope that helps.lol. I'm just joking brother, but seriously I would go with obviously you're going to have to test as a base. Personally I would keep that dosage low (3-400mg), and I would use something for endurance like EQ,(6-800mg) and tbol (25-75mg) because they both up your red blood cell count which is going to carry oxygen to the muscle. Therefore it is going to stop them from getting fatigued as quickly as they would.

No if you get injured always resort to igf microinjections are amazing for torn ligaments and I believe you said you have one now. Between that and bcp157 there's no reason that any of us meaning on these fourms or that take advantage of that and healing literally not exaggerating twice as fast as a normal individual if not quicker. My good friend is ifbb Pro been to Olympia the last 4 years unfortunately I can't reveal his name but he tore his PEC about 2 months ago, you know about that injury you know how severe is. His doctor does not understand how he healed so fast same thing with my other friend that I work with fractured his back squatting and was back squatting probably a month-and-a-half two months later. The problem is making sure you get real igf and bcp157. There are about 20% of the population that do not respond to igf when it comes to hyperplasia and bodybuilding, but that's not what you're using it for. I would have to look this up I don't want to lie to you but I'm pretty sure that even though those 20% don't see any benefits from it muscle wise, doesn't mean that is not working inside buy healing injuries faster than normal.

I apologize if this wasn't any help if it was and you got any questions don't hesitate to ask. We're all on these fourms for the same reason, and that's to learn, and help others learn. I'm a firm believer in the saying that you can learn something from anyone.

Bigmills....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by user8802 View Post
      Damn you got me. I would like to think that you are the same user8802 from other fourms? If not making a proper introduction would be wise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
        Hey Brother, I can try to help but it might be stuff you already know but nice to kickbox myself the main thing I can tell you is when you kick aim for the face. Hope that helps.lol. I'm just joking brother, but seriously I would go with obviously you're going to have to test as a base. Personally I would keep that dosage low (3-400mg), and I would use something for endurance like EQ,(6-800mg) and tbol (25-75mg) because they both up your red blood cell count which is going to carry oxygen to the muscle. Therefore it is going to stop them from getting fatigued as quickly as they would.

No if you get injured always resort to igf microinjections are amazing for torn ligaments and I believe you said you have one now. Between that and bcp157 there's no reason that any of us meaning on these fourms or that take advantage of that and healing literally not exaggerating twice as fast as a normal individual if not quicker. My good friend is ifbb Pro been to Olympia the last 4 years unfortunately I can't reveal his name but he tore his PEC about 2 months ago, you know about that injury you know how severe is. His doctor does not understand how he healed so fast same thing with my other friend that I work with fractured his back squatting and was back squatting probably a month-and-a-half two months later. The problem is making sure you get real igf and bcp157. There are about 20% of the population that do not respond to igf when it comes to hyperplasia and bodybuilding, but that's not what you're using it for. I would have to look this up I don't want to lie to you but I'm pretty sure that even though those 20% don't see any benefits from it muscle wise, doesn't mean that is not working inside buy healing injuries faster than normal.

I apologize if this wasn't any help if it was and you got any questions don't hesitate to ask. We're all on these fourms for the same reason, and that's to learn, and help others learn. I'm a firm believer in the saying that you can learn something from anyone.

Bigmills....

good advice.

welcome to the forum user 8802

Comment

Bigmills is spot on with his rec's on dosage. I also think that your goals are VASTLY conflicting. BB and kickboxing don't mix. In one you want to be as big as possible regardless of strength/weight ratio. With the other you want the highest strength/weight ratio and in all likelihood will need to keep weight down to keep your speed and endurance up.

Too much of any AAS will negate your endurance due to the androgen load and subsequent creatine load to the muscle cells. Most every fighter is using low dose T, EQ, Mast, Var, NPP perhaps. But no matter what the compound or compounds the total mg/wk is less than 450.

GH is almost a must for the damage you incur in training.

And if you get to the top, EPO is THE substance for endurance.

Comment

Working...
          X