Open hologram on hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open hologram on hygetropin

I am new to superior muscle. I ordered and received hygetropin from selecthgh with broken end seals. Not sure if I should use it. Guess I’m out of luck. They have not responded to my inquiries.

Originally posted by Johnnyrado View Post
    I am new to superior muscle. I ordered and received hygetropin from selecthgh with broken end seals. Not sure if I should use it. Guess I’m out of luck. They have not responded to my inquiries.
    Do you have an order number and a confirmation of what you paid? Post screenshots. Have to do this because people will take advantage of a situation and reverse scam when something goes wrong with a source and they see issues.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for your response bouncer. My order number was 2004 and I paid 150 for the item and 30 for shipping. I did get a response last night stating that this was normal when these boxes are pressed(whatever that means!!) and he told me to basically pin some hygetropin and get an igf test and he is confident that I would be pleased.well who knows what’s in them?when you you scratch away the strip the number is legit but that still doesn’t give me confidence that this product had notbeen”tampered with.i just want a good product. I’m not looking to scam selecthgh . Thanks for listening bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrado View Post
        Thanks for your response bouncer. My order number was 2004 and I paid 150 for the item and 30 for shipping. I did get a response last night stating that this was normal when these boxes are pressed(whatever that means!!) and he told me to basically pin some hygetropin and get an igf test and he is confident that I would be pleased.well who knows what’s in them?when you you scratch away the strip the number is legit but that still doesn’t give me confidence that this product had notbeen”tampered with.i just want a good product. I’m not looking to scam selecthgh . Thanks for listening bouncer
        select told me the other day he's going to fix all this and play a bigger role in the company. said he needs a few days to address all the problems. if he hasn't come and fixed this shit by Monday I will contact him again.

Comment

Working...
        X