16 weeks of being completely OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 weeks of being completely OFF

Getting labs done next week or two. I'm ready to begin planning my next one, getting the gear in, the lab kits to test, etc.

Few things I need to point out of just being natural after doing year long cycles.

Mentally, be fully prepared or you're going to get fucked. My body never fully recovers and if anything, I feel more of my injuries now more so than ever.

I'm not as energized or pumped in the gym, but I still get things done and relatively still pushing my heavy weights, just a tad lighter lol

What I'm absolutely very happy with, is I feel NORMAL and my body needed a good recovery of all the pinning. Shit gets fucking old.

The biggest challenge is having the same consistency, I may at times not be fully engaged or ready to crush shit, but I get it done.

What are some of your mental things you go through while off for a bit?

Anyone ever feel like just taking a long break?

I know for many, this is a huge struggle and in return, they just go back on and never come fully off. I've maintained at 190lbs from 198lbs.

All in all, I'm happy and still feel good.

But, I felt AMAZING on gear.

Pics to come next week for comparison.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good shit bro...you did a lot of stuff over the last year. I'm betting it's done you a world of good to do a...reset!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been off for a couple years and it still fucks with my head sometimes. Making progress feels 10x slower and bad diet is less forgiving on the physique. But even with my physique not up to par my blood pressure is lower and my resting heart rate dropped from around 100bpm on gear to around 70-75 and my blood work comes back better than it used to. This isn't attributed to cardio since I don't do any. It can be done mentally getting through it though.

Comment

you left out the sex. you ain't had none in about 12 weeks and if you have it's been fucken weak! :D

it's not just about the ability to get hard or not. it's about how much you enjoy sex while on versus being "normal". when your "normal" sex is nice but it's not this thing you fucken drool all day over. when your on you turn into a dirty mother fucker and you love every second of it.

Comment

Why do you feel your body never fully recovers? When I come off I definitely fully recover before jumping back on. You think you ran too high of doses this past year?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Why do you feel your body never fully recovers? When I come off I definitely fully recover before jumping back on. You think you ran too high of doses this past year?
            Never ran high doses.

Body recovers easier with enhancements, vs none.

Hence why I never fully recover, and I still train the same, just less weight poundage.

Comment

I think all in all, you've done great. Congrats. I bet you're excited as hell to jump back on.
              Coming off is difficult. I am in need of a break, but can't convince myself to. I know my androgen receptors are fried. When the brutal winter hits and its 20 here, my ass is coming off completely like you did. Great job man.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                you left out the sex. you ain't had none in about 12 weeks and if you have it's been fucken weak! :D

it's not just about the ability to get hard or not. it's about how much you enjoy sex while on versus being "normal". when your "normal" sex is nice but it's not this thing you fucken drool all day over. when your on you turn into a dirty mother fucker and you love every second of it.
                Huh?.
                Left it out because for me, it stays the same, doesn't change, much that is.

Is it more stronger on gear? Well no shit, but it definitely does NOT hinder my situation now.

I'm a fucking Rican, we can fuck regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
                  I think all in all, you've done great. Congrats. I bet you're excited as hell to jump back on.
                  Coming off is difficult. I am in need of a break, but can't convince myself to. I know my androgen receptors are fried. When the brutal winter hits and its 20 here, my ass is coming off completely like you did. Great job man.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
                  I'm excited for sure. But I also like to plan it out, I'll change my mind only 20x's before I'll begin lol.

Coming off for me has never been an issue. I definitely appreciate my body more so now, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Huh?.
                    Left it out because for me, it stays the same, doesn't change, much that is.

Is it more stronger on gear? Well no shit, but it definitely does NOT hinder my situation now.

I'm a fucking Rican, we can fuck regardless.
                    Your such a double talker. In a single post you say it doesn't change and then say that it's much stronger on gear. Hint.. that means it changes you fucking mindless twit.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Your such a double talker. In a single post you say it doesn't change and then say that it's much stronger on gear. Hint.. that means it changes you fucking mindless twit.

It's NOT an issue...that is my point.

Hence why it was not brought up, yet other points were. YOU brought it up because it's been an issue for YOU.

Bro just stfu already.

Fucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        It's NOT an issue...that is my point.

Hence why it was not brought up, yet other points were. YOU brought it up because it's been an issue for YOU.

Bro just stfu already.

Fucks sake
                        It's much stronger while on. That's my point. Your angry about something bro. Your showing your weakness... Once a week ehh old man? Hahaha. Very sad. Very very very sad. It'll come back bro no worries limpy.

Comment

It's much stronger while on. That's my point. Your angry about something bro. Your showing your weakness... Once a week ehh old man? Hahaha. Very sad. Very very very sad. It'll come back bro no worries limpy.

Neato .....im so mad....rrrrr....roar....[emoji881][emoji881][emoji881][emoji881][emoji881][emoji881]look at me, I'm a lion hear me go rrrrrrr.

Please put that pretty dick BACK in your MOUTH.

Comment

It's much stronger while on. That's my point.
                            Thank you captain obvious. 2+2=4..that is correct

Comment

very very sad limpy.

Comment

Working...
                              X