Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Brock Lesnar been losing all his Muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has Brock Lesnar been losing all his Muscle?

Brock Lesnar recently re-entered the USADA testing pool. And as a result we've seen a much smaller version of the Beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUb506bQ7cw

He looks like shit now! He may be off the gear, but it looks like he doesn't even workout anymore!

Comment

Fuck usada. Let them all "Dope". Boring ass Natty's.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Fuck usada. Let them all "Dope". Boring ass Natty's.
        exactly. sports is nothing more then entertainment when you look at the big picture. it's just not important or something to be taken so serious. PED's have given us some of the most exciting and memorable sports moments in history.

the only time i feel it's important is for younger people in something like the olympics. but if you are an adult in something like the NFL, MMA, MLB etc.. PED's should be encouraged! lol

Comment

You’re all splendidly missing the point as usual

It’s a scripted and agreed between vince and Dana, scripted that he lost the wwe and will go back to UFC for a super fight, face off against that tubby light heavy who will go heavy w, brick gets tested and is clear this ups his stock after the mark Hunt debacle, then he goes back to wwe, gets jacked and is scripted to win again.

Both businesses see increased revenue from the hype

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            You’re all splendidly missing the point as usual

It’s a scripted and agreed between vince and Dana, scripted that he lost the wwe and will go back to UFC for a super fight, face off against that tubby light heavy who will go heavy w, brick gets tested and is clear this ups his stock after the mark Hunt debacle, then he goes back to wwe, gets jacked and is scripted to win again.

Both businesses see increased revenue from the hype
            you must follow WWE lol.

Comment

I love it when people have no clue on what da fuq they are talking about when it comes to MMA.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeh you are all splendidly missing the point as usual

Comment

This will be us if we ever decide to go natty.

We are...genuinely....fucked. lol

Especially bouncer. Dude stays on deca year round. Rumor has it he has no nuts just the sack.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                    This will be us if we ever decide to go natty.

We are...genuinely....fucked. lol

Especially bouncer. Dude stays on deca year round. Rumor has it he has no nuts just the sack.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
                    What are you talking about? Nobody here uses any drugs man. We're all natty.

Comment

Working...
                    X