Police Officer Sentenced For Steroid Distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Officer Sentenced For Steroid Distribution

A former Hamden police officer has been sentenced for distributing steroids, according to the office of John H. Durham, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut.

Madison resident Bryan Kelly, 46, was sentenced to three years of probation, with the first six months in home confinement with location monitoring, for distributing anabolic steroids. He was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and perform 100 hours of community service.

In December 2017, the Statewide Narcotics Task Force West searched a Hamden home and seized around 25,000 pills and 530 vials of anabolic steroids. Investigators found that the resident had text messages relating to Kelly’s purchase and dealing of the steroids. At the time, Kelly was a police officer with the Hamden Police Department. He has since retired.

According to court documents, Kelly purchased the steroids and distributed some to friends and colleagues.

Kelly pleaded guilty to one count of possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...492432601.html

Oh, what a pity.

Comment

bwian why are you bumping old threads?

Here let me save you the hassle..

Everyone, Bwian sells HGH and wants to give you two free bottles with your first order.

Comment

Comment

I can't count on both hands and feet the number of LE I personally know using Anabolics. With their jobs I have no problems with them being enhanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
            I can't count on both hands and feet the number of LE I personally know using Anabolics. With their jobs I have no problems with them being enhanced.
            Same here...

Comment

Working...
            X