SSRIs and AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSRIs and AAS

Does anyone have any experience with combining antidepressants and anabolics?

I am prescribed zoloft and wondered if it would have any negatives or perhaps maybe even prevent some negative mental sides caused by anabolics? Ex; equipoise and anxiety, tren and depression etc

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have no experience with it but would advise against tren for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I have no experience with it but would advise against tren for obvious reasons.
      Thanks Chad

Comment

Im going to try 500mg of EQ and be my own guinea pig. See if the anxiety/mental sides ive experienced from EQ in the past would be affected.

Comment

hormones in general will make any kind of anxiety/stress/anger/emotion more exaggerated. adding in another drug that fucks with chemicals in the brain can only spell trouble IMO. if you are having issues bro I think a trt dose of test or slightly above would be your best bet to keep you in a healthy state of mind. i'd stay away from other forms of AAS.

Comment

U good

Antidepressants will mask it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              U good

Antidepressants will mask it

:clapback::agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                :clapback::agreed:
                you still hooked on ambien you fucken scum!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  you still hooked on ambien you fucken scum!?
                  Why you stuck in 2008?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its true. I was on all types of shit and i had no negative mental sides on aas. Especially tren.

Now im off all the shit.. exceot a tiny dose of valium. I can't handle tren sides

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Why you stuck in 2008?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Its true. I was on all types of shit and i had no negative mental sides on aas. Especially tren.

Now im off all the shit.. exceot a tiny dose of valium. I can't handle tren sides

Thats exactly what i thought. I wouldnt run tren though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          hormones in general will make any kind of anxiety/stress/anger/emotion more exaggerated. adding in another drug that fucks with chemicals in the brain can only spell trouble IMO. if you are having issues bro I think a trt dose of test or slightly above would be your best bet to keep you in a healthy state of mind. i'd stay away from other forms of AAS.
                          Thats right. Ive always had mental problems when Eq and Mast. No problem with other compounds aside from those and tren but if i can get away with running TRT plus eq/mast without the mental sides, itll give me the look i want.

I was going to opt for primo but first of all its highly faked and second too much money.

Comment

Working...
                          X