Don`t buy from selectHGH.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don`t buy from selectHGH.com

Don`t buy from these fuckers. Placed an order several months ago and still haven`t recieved it. Numerous emails and promises but the communication is dead now. They don`t respond anymore. Lost € 450,- on this supplier.

Beware before you order here

My friend, all your posts on this forum are accusations of loss. The amount of loss sometimes varies - $ 400 or 450 Euros. But never mind. Can I just get the order number or some other information?

Comment

select I'm glad your taking care of this bro but the people you left in charge are not capable of handling the business. you need to take back full control or this is going to keep happening. when you were running the show everything was smooth. nobody is going to run your business as good as you will because they don't care as much as you.

Comment

Select, you should ask Rocket to be your rep. Would be very entertaining.

Comment

lolol

"fuck fuck motherfucck faggot pos bitch cunt!" :D

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
            My friend, all your posts on this forum are accusations of loss. The amount of loss sometimes varies - $ 400 or 450 Euros. But never mind. Can I just get the order number or some other information?
            So there you are and don`t get me started with by you saying "all your posts on this forum are accusations" I am just bringing facts to the forum here because YOU JUST DONT COMPLY! and now you asking for a order number. So if one is complaning here you`re willing to look into it, but all the others who are trying to connect through email you just let them hang in there?

But for the sake of it it`s order 1955. (you fuckers)

Comment

Did they email u?

Comment

Originally posted by Ambush View Post
                Did they email u?
                no, net, nada, nothing

Comment

Working...
                X