Testosterone use does upregulate androgen receptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone use does upregulate androgen receptors

So as oppose to other compounds which will actually saturate their receptors, meaning once you get beyond a certain dose you will not see any additional benefit, Test will increase receptors as you go along.

I always thought this was bro science bullshit but there are studies to back it up.

So to make the most out of this idea you gradually increase test dose over time and still (in theory) make gains.

So once you stop gaining at 500mg, you go to 750mg for a while. When gains level off you go to 1000mg etc etc..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21427060

there must be a limit where there is no more gains. i'm not talking about the increased side effects that we all know will comes as dose gets higher. i'm strictly talking about the gains. there has to be a limit. i don't believe you would get any bigger using 25,000mgs per week then you would on 5,000mgs per week.

I know i'm taking things to extremes but it does relate to the article. it's interesting shit. at "normal" doses there is upregulation but where does the body say "well i'm turning this upregulation off at this particular dose?" shit like that interests me.

Comment

Working...
    X