T3 and cutting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 and cutting.

Iv read numerous times about T3 that its awesome for shedding fat, but at the cost of muscle. Is T3 going to hinder my ability to hold on to muscle when i cut for competition?

yes. unelss you're taking an anabolic at the time that you're dieting for your show.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
      yes. unelss you're taking an anabolic at the time that you're dieting for your show.
      yep.

If you are on cycle, you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
        yep.

If you are on cycle, you should be fine.
        BW! when did you join?

<~ m0chi69 ;)

Comment

diet + fina + test + T3....man, i shed bodyfat fast. but when you come off of it, your thyroid will be very hypo for about 2-4 weeks. so be prepared not to make much progress in terms of BF loss or clean gains during that month or 2. just keep a good clean diet and you should have very little rebound effect.

i don't think i'll use it again till show time...even then i doubt it. makes me a little flat and the few weeks following really suck because it's so hard to make progress. at least for me....

Comment

diet + fina + test + T3....man, i shed bodyfat fast. but when you come off of it, your thyroid will be very hypo for about 2-4 weeks. so be prepared not to make much progress in terms of BF loss or clean gains during that month or 2. just keep a good clean diet and you should have very little rebound effect.
            Im stumped. I know t3 is great for bodyfat loss. Im also going to be using clen, but im reconsidering t3 now.

What your sayin is if u use t3, you come in flat?
            My other thought was to use t3 weeks 5-8 of my contest prep, then stop 4 weeks out, but then you also stated its hard to make any bodyfat loss progress after comin off T3.

Any suggestions? I hold strong gentically around 8-10%bodyfat anyway. You think clen alone with an ECA stack all the way through my cutter will shread me up fine? Yes i have tren and winny in there.

Comment

Dude, with 8-10% as a start point just keep the t-3 on hand and do a minimum dose IF YOU NEED IT during the last 2 weeks. . .I have used it in the past but like clen I only use it as a final touch up in the last couple weeks. . .if you need a fat burner to get you cut for a show you are not dieting correctly/training right. . .if you use stuff all the way thru and you aren't ready then you are screwed as you have basically shot your wad and have nothing left to fall back on if you are a bit off:)
              I am sure that others that compete will tell you similar stuff!
              keep safe
              CG

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                Dude, with 8-10% as a start point just keep the t-3 on hand and do a minimum dose IF YOU NEED IT during the last 2 weeks. . .I have used it in the past but like clen I only use it as a final touch up in the last couple weeks. . .if you need a fat burner to get you cut for a show you are not dieting correctly/training right. . .if you use stuff all the way thru and you aren't ready then you are screwed as you have basically shot your wad and have nothing left to fall back on if you are a bit off:)
                I am sure that others that compete will tell you similar stuff!
                keep safe
                CG
                exactly....your already starting pretty low, I would just keep it on hand, I ran t3 with clen and I think it hindered my muscle retention while dieting big time.

Comment

I find that if I am running both clen and cynomel, if I overlap the clen, meaning continue the clen past the t3, it helps in keeping the fat off while your thyroid is getting back to normal

Deeman

Comment

T3/Clen/ECA or Usnic Acid is a good stack. 6 weeks on T3 is safe and yes run the clen past the end of your T3 usage. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X