Dorian Yates drug use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian Yates drug use

"I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"
    "

Wait for it....wait for it....

Comment

so the guy who wrote this called a guy that was a friend of Dorians training partner. lmao. a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. GTFO.

he knows it was "DEFINITELY more then 20iu because of some vials laying around this one time what he stayed with him. again i say GTFO!

the info may or may not be true or false based on a guy who knew a guy that knew dorian. jesus fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        so the guy who wrote this called a guy that was a friend of Dorians training partner. lmao. a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. GTFO.

he knows it was "DEFINITELY more then 20iu because of some vials laying around this one time what he stayed with him. again i say GTFO!

the info may or may not be true or false based on a guy who knew a guy that knew dorian. jesus fuck!
        Yeh....Leroy

Comment

'Every 2 hours an amp of Parabolan, Winstrol and Masteron' LOL :) :) :) :) :)

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Yeh....Leroy
            he "thinks" it was leroy. he's not even sure of that. lmao.

Comment

Working...
            X