Gear advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear advice needed

I'm 49 years old and I've been on TRT 200mg test-cyp for a while now.

I want to try something else just for a little for size like 10, 12lbs added but I also don't want the racing heart & high BP so what would be a safe move if any?

My buddy's telling me low doses of tren-a but he likes to act like he knows what he's talking about and I don't trust his decision when it comes to anabolic's.

So personally I really don't know which is why I've come to the forum because I trust the experience you guys have.

Personally I cannot seem to avoid slightly elevated BP and high heart rate even on 250mgs a week of test.

I think at our age if you want to keep adding compounds and gaining you need to get on a statin for cholesterol and a bp med like an ace inhibitor.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post

I want to try something else just for a little for size like 10, 12lbs added but I also don't want the racing heart & high BP so what would be a safe move if any?

My buddy's telling me low doses of tren-a but he likes to act like he knows what he's talking about and I don't trust his decision when it comes to anabolic's.

So personally I really don't know which is why I've come to the forum because I trust the experience you guys have.
      Mast?
      Not tren bro.

Get some legit primo.

Var? I've had great results with those(not primo, yet)

Comment

1st. Just the weight gain alone at 49 years old will stress your body. Blood pressure and increased heart rate is almost garenteed. Your body doesn't know the difference between fat gain or muscle. It just knows it's got more work to do.

2nd. Increased dosages will also add stress to the body aside from the weight gain. At 49 years old you really should not be trying to add 10-12lbs IMO. You should be focused on health and fitness not bulk.

3rd. Tren is harsh. I can't even run the tiniest dose without going mentally and physically crazy.

If you must you could add in like 125mgs deca which will help the joints.

But understand that any dose on weight increase at all will most likely lead to increased HR or BP. It's pretty much going directly against your health at this point bro. Sorry to be a Debby downer but I'm speaking truth.

If it we're me I would stay exactly what your doing now. 200mgs per week is actually above what most docs would perscribe already. Chuck just got a script for 100mgs per week. Don't push it. That's my advice.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          1st. Just the weight gain alone at 49 years old will stress your body. Blood pressure and increased heart rate is almost garenteed. Your body doesn't know the difference between fat gain or muscle. It just knows it's got more work to do.

2nd. Increased dosages will also add stress to the body aside from the weight gain. At 49 years old you really should not be trying to add 10-12lbs IMO. You should be focused on health and fitness not bulk.

3rd. Tren is harsh. I can't even run the tiniest dose without going mentally and physically crazy.

If you must you could add in like 125mgs deca which will help the joints.

But understand that any dose on weight increase at all will most likely lead to increased HR or BP. It's pretty much going directly against your health at this point bro. Sorry to be a Debby downer but I'm speaking truth.

If it we're me I would stay exactly what your doing now. 200mgs per week is actually above what most docs would perscribe already. Chuck just got a script for 100mgs per week. Don't push it. That's my advice.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
          Makes perfect since and I'm definitely going to take this advice. I'd rather be lifting for as long as I can rather then risk the chance of something bad happening just for a quick pump. Thanks

Comment

Makes perfect since and I'm definitely going to take this advice. I'd rather be lifting for as long as I can rather then risk the chance of something bad happening just for a quick pump. Thanks
            good call brother.

Comment

Working...
            X