Tony & Trevor Are Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony & Trevor Are Back

Didn't realize they were back with a new channel. Maybe this is only news to me. lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdB...FgAUjDg/videos

It's been around for months

Idiot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm sure you were a follower since day moonboy. how much you down now? ahahah

Comment

Thanks. Wasn't aware they were back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i'm sure you were a follower since day moonboy. how much you down now? ahahah

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

can't have a hold mentality in a bear market. hold only works in a bullish setup. the market picture could not be more clear. there have been no buyers of BTC at 6500 for a year. no interest at all. just like a product on a shelf. if it's not selling it needs a price cut. the weak bull response at 4200 is very clear there is still not much in terms of interest at these prices. it has to go lower.

by the time crypto has a true trend reversal and bullish setup you will be so far down that it will take a 10x gain for you just to break even. you and traps trade with emotion and thus you've been crushed by this savage market. ask traps how much he would have saved if he had listened to me. dumb shit has lost thousands in months. you guys make judgement calls on hope and emotion. that is a sure fire way to get murdered in this market.

transform yourself from average joe to savage how. stop being a poopcoin patrick and tell your hodle train homies to fuck off. you guys are all taking a 1 way trip to wrecked city if you don't transform your mentality quickly.

get off fanboy websites and social media who only give you 1 perspective. read what real stock markets are doing. read what real traders of stocks are doing. there is money to be made in crypto but not until it becomes a value buy again. right now it is nowhere near a "value". if you believe it's currently at "discount" prices you are in for more beating.

the only coins you should be in right now are regulated stable coins. the rest of the crypto market is garbage stacked up on stilts waiting to collapse further.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Didn't realize they were back with a new channel. Maybe this is only news to me. lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdB...FgAUjDg/videos
              Tony and his 'hottie alert' phrase gets me everytime

Comment

Working...
              X