Trestolone (ment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trestolone (ment)

Anyone had any experience with this stuff?

Thoughts?

Oh yea I have a bottle from few years ago. Never touched it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Oh yea I have a bottle from few years ago. Never touched it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      That is very informative. Thanks.

Comment

lmao fucken bori.

what are you interested in it for red? isn't that shit known to be harsh as fuck? doesn't that go against your little health crusade and heart health watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          lmao fucken bori.

what are you interested in it for red? isn't that shit known to be harsh as fuck? doesn't that go against your little health crusade and heart health watch?
          I'm always interested in stuff I havent tried. Just stocking up right now.

Comment

It's like super Testosterone but it also converts into a super estrogen of sorts. This is used by guys that usually dabble in prohormones, designer steroids and sarms.

For a while it was sold from a research company that made designer orals. You could buy the shit with a credit card of it was ever in stock. That company got raided years ago but others started making it. Guys that got it wanted grey area, leagal-ish gear so they were willing to put up with the increased side effects to avoid getting the real deal stuff. It is potent from what I know but I'd stay away and stick to the basics.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Thanks chuck

Comment

Working...
              X