GHRP2 & 1295 w/o DAC dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHRP2 & 1295 w/o DAC dosage

I have never used any compounds before was hoping to receive guidance on this matter. I contemplated using HGH a year ago but was advise not to if I had diabetes, but instead consider using peptides to boost my own HGH levels. I really didn't understand this part because is there really a difference between naturally produced growth hormone vs exogenous growth hormone?. they're both gonna mess with my blood sugar levels anyways right.

I guess one of the reason is to use peptides over HGH is so your pituitary gland doesn't completely shut off.

I really like what HGH could offer me health wise and was considering using between 6-8 IU's a day mostly to gain some lean muscles and burn fat as well as looking youthful. Eventually I would just take a couple a day to maintain my overall appearance once I achieve my goals.

I can't seem to find the specific dosage for GHRP 2 and 1295 w/o DAC. All I can find is using a range of 100-300 mcg 2-3 times a day. Any idea how many mcg I should be taking of each peptide if I want my body to produce somewhere around 6-9 IUs growth hormones? I just don't want to overdo it and have lasting negative effects or not use enough and waste my time. Thanks for any advice and guidance.

I'm 5'6 and 180lbs. Based on this test I recently did, I'm about 135 of muscle and 29bf% if this helps. Ideally I'd want to be 155lbs and 10% bf

No amount of ghrp and cjc will equal 6-8 iu of gh. Even gh has to be taken for 6 months minimum to get any effect, so why pin yourself 3-4 times a day with shit peptides for that long to not even get a quarter of the effects? If all you want to do is drop excess body fat, the cold hard truth that nobody wants to hear is you need to improve your diet permanently.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Originally posted by mma1980 View Post
      I have never used any compounds before was hoping to receive guidance on this matter. I contemplated using HGH a year ago but was advise not to if I had diabetes, but instead consider using peptides to boost my own HGH levels. I really didn't understand this part because is there really a difference between naturally produced growth hormone vs exogenous growth hormone?. they're both gonna mess with my blood sugar levels anyways right.

I guess one of the reason is to use peptides over HGH is so your pituitary gland doesn't completely shut off.

I really like what HGH could offer me health wise and was considering using between 6-8 IU's a day mostly to gain some lean muscles and burn fat as well as looking youthful. Eventually I would just take a couple a day to maintain my overall appearance once I achieve my goals.

I can't seem to find the specific dosage for GHRP 2 and 1295 w/o DAC. All I can find is using a range of 100-300 mcg 2-3 times a day. Any idea how many mcg I should be taking of each peptide if I want my body to produce somewhere around 6-9 IUs growth hormones? I just don't want to overdo it and have lasting negative effects or not use enough and waste my time. Thanks for any advice and guidance.

I'm 5'6 and 180lbs. Based on this test I recently did, I'm about 135 of muscle and 29bf% if this helps. Ideally I'd want to be 155lbs and 10% bf
      yea bro i don't mean to piss on your party but you will not come close to the results GH would give at even 2-3iu per day. 9iu per day will never happen. the results from ghrp are not going to be something you are very happy with.

you are looking in the wrong direction bro. the boring answer that nobody wants to hear is that if you want real results you need to focus on the real basics of how and why you got so out of shape.

the easiest and fastest way to get the results you want is to completely change your diet. GHRP will do little for you bro.

Comment

Working...
      X