X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Steroid Douche

First off.

Why the fuck his hat over eyebrows.

Second why the fuck you have a pic of yourself on the desktop fuckin douche. I can see bouncer doing some phaggot shit like this.
    Must a jersey guy

https://youtu.be/EtYteRp1XZA

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

your a "follower" of this fella are ya?

this is the sort of thing you should be watching in your spare time uncle bori. replace the shitty Chinese "companies" with ICO dog shit like ICX, NEO, IOTA etc.. and you will see what you invested it. enlighten yourself my simple friend. knowledge is power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55892jT06aI

Comment

Haha nope... it just pops up in my feed.. so i gota see what this prick talkkn about. Worst 1 min of my life

Don't care bout crypto till bullrun starts

ATL since aug.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

it's very possible that crypto saw it's last bullrun in 2017.

people blame the futures market for the demise of the 2017 bullrun but it was simply smart money being allowed to participate in the market for the first time legally. they saw a massive opportunity to bet against garbage. zero use case. just speculative trading.

add to that, the smart money took crypto away from the exchanges and moved it to OTC. by doing that they have no effect on the exchange price where dumb money trades. long story short, the 2017 "bullrun" largely propped up by tether and teenagers fundamentally killed crypto. the futures market was the final straw that broke the camels back.

crypto and blockchain have a future but the current set of coins including BTC are most likely going to near zero. I can see something like "amazon coin" taking over with actual use case in the future but it wont be something you will be able to trade on binance. to get a piece of amazon you will have to participate in a real market and buy shares of the company itself.

consider your shit thread hijacked. :D

Comment

Working...
        X