Anadrol cycle update... week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol cycle update... week 2

Well sorry for the delay in posting but week 3 has been pretty crap (more on this in next installment) in terms of illness (damn viruses...) and lack of time...

Week 2 went very well... strength increases in all lifts and another (almost) 2 kilos gained... notice a slight increase in aggression but not enough to cause any worry... have noticed a slight tiredness all the time but not getting enough sleep that week due to kids being ill... also appetite is fine... no sign of bloat or any other sides that I was worried about... cant believe that... and is it possible to get vascular on anadrol...??? I have some veins showing in my forearms that were not there before the cycle... and also in my shoulders (particularly when I am lifting the weight...)... have lost some bodyfat too... but thats mainly due to me upping my training to every other day as opposed to 3 times a week... over all I would have to say I love drol...

Re: Anadrol cycle update... week 2

Originally posted by Greyphantom
    Well sorry for the delay in posting but week 3 has been pretty crap (more on this in next installment) in terms of illness (damn viruses...) and lack of time...

Week 2 went very well... strength increases in all lifts and another (almost) 2 kilos gained... notice a slight increase in aggression but not enough to cause any worry... have noticed a slight tiredness all the time but not getting enough sleep that week due to kids being ill... also appetite is fine... no sign of bloat or any other sides that I was worried about... cant believe that... and is it possible to get vascular on anadrol...??? I have some veins showing in my forearms that were not there before the cycle... and also in my shoulders (particularly when I am lifting the weight...)... have lost some bodyfat too... but thats mainly due to me upping my training to every other day as opposed to 3 times a week... over all I would have to say I love drol...
    sounds good. I have a bunch of BD andadrolic staring in my face waiting to be used. I have some photos coming up next week and then the holiday are crazy but I might do a run of them in january. Sounds like you are having some good results. sucks getting sick though. I find it interesting that you didn't get much bloat. A lot of my friends that have run anadrol always seem to get face bloat.

Comment

good luck bro

Comment

is your cycle an anadrol only cycle?

i think ive missed what you did befor this cycle, have you just finished a cycle had time off etc.....

cheers
        loaster33

Comment

SC54... well over the illness now and training hard again... I have a couple of mates who are mystified why no bloat and a bit pissed too... I do have some bloat but no where near what I had thought...

Thanks JG

And L33... this is the first cycle after a in a while... and I started it after going back to the gym after a few months off... (not right away... trained for a couple of months first to get the muscles working right again...)... my cycle is 4 weeks 150mg per day adrol.. then 4 weeks of prov 50mg per day and 50mg anavar per day...

Comment

cheers bro.....sounds good

loaster33

Comment

Working...
            X