Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grapefruit juice and increased oral obsorption. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapefruit juice and increased oral obsorption. . .

Heres the article first of all
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27

Now i CAN and have sucked it up and done it before, but i was just wonderin. Will pink grapefruit juice have the same effect, or sweetened grapefruit juice? The regular is horrible lol.

I like taking fruit juices when taking liquid dbol. It absorbs better and takes away the ugly taste it gots. Reforvit-B tastes like shit but wokrs well onme:drunk:

Comment

Hmmm, I just started taking dbol for the 1st time in pill form. I have just been taking it with water. Is that ok? Would GF juice really help? -crombie09

Comment

Originally posted by crombie09
        Hmmm, I just started taking dbol for the 1st time in pill form. I have just been taking it with water. Is that ok? Would GF juice really help? -crombie09
        Yes its ok to take with water but the enzimes in GF juice help with absorbtion.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Yes its ok to take with water but the enzimes in GF juice help with absorbtion.
          No shit? Good to know bro - Thanks -crombie09

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...s=&threadid=27

Comment

Sweet New Mass- thanks for the thread -crombie09

Comment

sweet:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Crj900
                  Hmm. I was told that the grapefruit juice just slows down absorbtion. I guess I was told wrong.
                  Damn bro- dont say that! I just went to Wholw food and bought 3 jugs. LOL -crombie09

Comment

Working...
                  X