Flu shot and roids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu shot and roids

If i wanna start a cycle on January and take a flu shot also cause im sick right now. Is it harmful, losing the effects of either or. Just hate it when im sick, it sux. Could the effects be bad?:D

you shouldn't take the flu shot when you're already sick...

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
      you shouldn't take the flu shot when you're already sick...
      no i mean when i get well , probably take it oN the first week of January so i can be ready for the spring.:agree:

Comment

you get the flu shot in the fall so that you don't get the flu during the winter months. so there's no real point in getting it for the spring....

plus, there are pretty much no more flu shots left, and the little they have left are all reserved for highest at risk ppl like kids and old ppl.

Comment

The plague returns....

Comment

LOL @ American health-care system. There's lots of vaccine up here. Maybe I could make a buck shipping bottles of flu vaccine on ice down the the States?

Comment

go fuck a polar bear

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                go fuck a polar bear

NO VACCINE FOR YOU!

Comment

:(
                  Im sick already anyways, if this keeps up, I will have spent the majority of Dec, sedintary...not good

Comment

Hey guys is PENECILIN any good. I heard it works a bit and all.

Comment

yup, its the basis for all antibiotics in some form of way bro

zithromax is the best one out of them all, 5 days, with 1 pill a day...expensive without insuranc

Comment

yup, its the basis for all antibiotics in some form of way bro

zithromax is the best one out of them all, 5 days, with 1 pill a day...expensive without insuranc
                        how about if i get in the injectible form. I can go and get it done in Mexico.

Comment

look for sites that carry amoxiciliian, tetracycline, minocycleine...stuff like that...do you trust a mexican doc bro...i sure as shit wouldnt

Comment

look for sites that carry amoxiciliian, tetracycline, minocycleine...stuff like that...do you trust a mexican doc bro...i sure as shit wouldnt
                            some bro, some here from here the U.S. and work over there since they dont tax them here and all, my friends dad is a doc over there.

Comment

get a script for one of those, you dont need straight penecillian these days, these are the derviatives of it

Comment

Working...
                              X