The Breakdown.....HCG....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breakdown.....HCG....

When someone states 5000IU hcg total per week, how is this broken up daily? Ive never used HCG but am considering it in the future. Also, Id like to see a show of hands of those that are fans of this drug.

I only use hcg two way, at 500iu 2 times weekly during long cycles, then 500iu for the last 10 days of my cycle, before starting clomid.
    I dont think its necessary unless you are going to be on for over 10 weeks

Comment

It doesn't have to be broken up "daily". If you want to do 5000iu in a week, either do a 5000 iu shot, 2 2500 iu shots, 5 1000 iu shots, or some other combination. It doesn't have to be that precise.

I think it is an awesome drug if used correctly. For cycles under 12 weeks there isn't much need for it, unless you are trying to remain fertile (i.e. trying to get you girl pregnant, but not willing to stop using AS). I use it on long cycles, for two weeks after every four weeks, then again for PCT. There are lots of ways to use it effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
        I only use hcg two way, at 500iu 2 times weekly during long cycles, then 500iu for the last 10 days of my cycle, before starting clomid.
        I dont think its necessary unless you are going to be on for over 10 weeks
        I agree

Comment

When finishing up long-estered cycles, I take my HCG shots 500iu EOD (for a total of 10 shots and 5000iu) rather than ED, to give the long estered compounds more time to clear my system before starting on the Clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            When finishing up long-estered cycles, I take my HCG shots 500iu EOD (for a total of 10 shots and 5000iu) rather than ED, to give the long estered compounds more time to clear my system before starting on the Clomid.
            when do you take your first shot?

Comment

A week after my last shot of AAS.

Comment

I was under the impression that since the AAS acts for at least 3 weeks after you stop injecting, it is useless to start HCG until then.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=1069

Comment

Working...
                  X