Tony Huge Needs To Drain His Blood To Survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Huge Needs To Drain His Blood To Survive

Tony Huge not only explains but shows how he needs to drain his blood regularly. Why? Because the massive amount of drugs that go in and out of his system coagulate his blood faster - creating a thick and unhealthy stream of blood rushing through his system. The only way to reduce the risk of health issues, so he says, is to drain his blood regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLeDMRIyCQc

the very last thing in the vid he says is pretty ironic.. lmao.

Comment

Wow. That was some thick ass blood.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Wow. That was some thick ass blood.
        You think they being a little dramatic? I feel like everyones blood gets thick sitting out in open air no?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          You think they being a little dramatic? I feel like everyones blood gets thick sitting out in open air no?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
          I didn’t know that. It does seems very thick. Looks like sludge.

Starting to wonder if this is why the heart rate increases on cycle. Working harder to pump the thicker blood.

Comment

This is the guy who pretends to be a great fitness expert online, has YouTube videos left and right, and preaches drug protocols to all who would listen and people share and quote this guy as though he is some kind of real doctor or PhD. It's the blind leading the blind to their doom.

Comment

What a fucking idiot, and he’s not even huge

Comment

Maybe he needs to quit using AAS or try not using so much. His RBC/HEAMTOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN are probably through the roof. I see this happening much more with older athletes and Tony Huge isn't a young man anymore.

Comment

Holy shit. That is fucking scary

Comment

Ya can't fix stupid

Comment

Working...
                    X