COMPLETE NEWB PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE NEWB PLEASE HELP

Hello, I'm 28 yrs old, 5'11'' and 190lbs. I want to try and cycle something to take myself to the next level but there is so much info online i dont know wtf to do. I've never done a cycle before. I hit the gym about 4 times a weak with a decent diet. Al I use is whey protein. I'm looking for a light/moderate cycle nothing too crazy.I've been looking into hgh because it seems safer but alot of people say it's pointless unless you stack it with something. I've heard good things about igf and mk677 but once again i don't know what i'm talking about. All the info on the different kinds of juice and hgh is confusing. Can someone please help point me in the right direction? I'm going for lean muscle and strength. An all the above type cycle would be good too.

300-500mgs of test of your Choice.

Stick to the basics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Test only for first cycle 400-500 mg a week.just make sure you have all the syringes ,PCT,and enough test to last the entire cycle.if your not sure how to inject there are some great sites online that can help ,make sure you pay attention to how to asperate before you inject.good luck I remember my first cycle like it was yesterday man I was excited .

Comment

You can stack the tren with some anavar, proviron, or turnabol. They are all pretty mild.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          You can stack the tren with some anavar, proviron, or turnabol. They are all pretty mild.

he didn't even mention tren. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I meant test. I've just got tren on the brain.

Comment

Working...
              X