best cycle on gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cycle on gyno?

hello everyone, its my first time on this great board.
    I'm 22 , and been liftin for bout 3 years pretty seriously. i started when i was 19, i was about 135 and now im up to 185lbs. i have done only two cycles and they werent very good. i ddi them this year, the first one was test400. i did it for about 5 weeks, but i was shootin it like an idiot. like first two weeks i went at 1cc, than the next three were at like 2 to 3cc. i know stupid but i didnt know what i was doing, i learned from my mistakes. i gained lots of water,but put on some size, about 10 punds of muscle. 3 months later i did all winny for a month at 50mg ED which did nothing. so thats my horrible cycle history. i also got gyno in my right nipple before i did any gear. i went to the doctor and it was dignosed as gyno, than i just got gyno in my left about 6 months ago after my cycles. im holding off till next year, but i dont know what would be a good choice for a cycle with my gyno. i was thinkin about doing test prop at 100mg EOD for about 8 weeks. because i still want good gains from test but less sides. should i run nolva with it? or should i not do gear with my gyno?
    sorry for the long post bros but i need advice.
    thanks

Welcome

first get the gyno taken out, adding anything to is just going to aggrevate what you already have

second, while ur waiting, spend as much time as you can here learning, as you have a lot of learning to do my young padewan
    asking us whats looks good is onething, asking us what to use for the hell of it, is a different story...educate yourself best thing you can do

Comment

Working...
    X