Letro on cycle. Experiences please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letro on cycle. Experiences please

I wanted to bump my test to a nice 400-450 and enjoy a nice simple "blast". I miss the feeling of high energy, libido increase, strength and muscle fullness and density a simple high test (for me atleast) cycle brings. But try and mitigate as much sides as I can like keeping the moon face, fluid retention and gyno flare ups to a minimum.

Im very estro sensitive. I tend to hold a fair amount of water retention. On 300-350mg I never about 1mg adex everyday. So I figured it's time to move to Letro if i want to run a higher dosage.

I was thinking days of injection take 1.25mg. So 2.5mg per week. And adjust as needed.

For those who run letro and deal with the same issue as I what do you guys think

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My goal is to basically run a test cycle the right way for once. instead of dumping 750mg into my body and swelling up with no AI or using it improperly. Like I used to do.

Comment

in my experience and from what i have seen in other people. letro will cut your gains significantly as well as make your joints feel 90 years old. it's just too strong even at low dose.

IMO letro should only be used once gyno has developed. letro is the only thing that will laterally reverse a hard lump gyno if caught early enough. i had a pea as hard as a rock under left nip, letro completely got rid of it after a month. but in that month i felt like the living dead. zero energy, nothing but aches and pains, skin and hair looked unhealthy etc.. it's rough shit bro.

adex is my go to, you just have to find the dose that works for you. i like .1mgs- .2mgs per day.

Comment

DeX all day for me. Best anti estro and I do tend to run high estro.

Been running dex and only pharm grade.

0.5mgs E3D is golden for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          in my experience and from what i have seen in other people. letro will cut your gains significantly as well as make your joints feel 90 years old. it's just too strong even at low dose.

IMO letro should only be used once gyno has developed. letro is the only thing that will laterally reverse a hard lump gyno if caught early enough. i had a pea as hard as a rock under left nip, letro completely got rid of it after a month. but in that month i felt like the living dead. zero energy, nothing but aches and pains, skin and hair looked unhealthy etc.. it's rough shit bro.

adex is my go to, you just have to find the dose that works for you. i like .1mgs- .2mgs per day.
          Originally posted by rado View Post
          DeX all day for me. Best anti estro and I do tend to run high estro.

Been running dex and only pharm grade.

0.5mgs E3D is golden for me
          So you guys think I should increase my AI? I thought 1mg ED was max

Comment

And B it's funny you say that because I was contemplating going the test only or keep it at 350 with 250mg deca, including the letro ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              So you guys think I should increase my AI? I thought 1mg ED was max

1mg ed of adex is a ton. my dose is 1/10th of that. .1mg per day is my dose. .1mg per day bro. not 1mg.

Comment

1mg ed of adex is a ton. my dose is 1/10th of that. .1mg per day is my dose. .1mg per day bro. not 1mg.
                Oh lol I was like damn B. Well I need 1mg ed on 300-360mg Test and that's all coming from CVS lol. So thats why I'm proposing the letro option.

I'll probably just give it a try. Be my own Guinea pig and hopefully it works for me.

Comment

no you don't. nobody on the planet need 1mg of adex whole on 300mgs of test. your sides were either from something other then the test you were on (maybe deca or tren or something like that) or your adex was junk.

if you told me you need 1mg adex on 1 gram of test i might be more willing to accept your theory.

Comment

no you don't. nobody on the planet need 1mg of adex whole on 300mgs of test. your sides were either from something other then the test you were on or your adex was junk.

if you told me you need 1mg adex on 1 gram of test i might be more willing to accept your theory.
                    No dude. Trust me I'm very estrogenic prone. Lol I learned this, once i dropped my test to trt and started dieting down I dropped a lot of water retention. I used to think I was all big on 750mg test and thought .5 e3d was doing the gym and still had all the symptoms but didnt care for them. But we live and we learned.

I want to stay tight, none of that subcutaneous water retention or puffy face. I used to get on high test. On that amount of test no AI I get soft and nipples flare and my face holds onto water. I've tried every dose of arimidex and found 1mg works best for me. And it sucks I need that much.

(I'm talking about scripted Adex and Test E) 400mg of pharma Test E was too much. I'm on a low dose side now, but I like maintaining a tight look. Just want that intracellular retention.

Like i said I'll just try it out and see what's up.

Comment

I officially hate estrogen. It is a hell of a lot easier to pack fat when you have sky high e2. All my test cycles I would run high and no AI and on top of that i would eat and eat when all I cared about was gaining size and mass. I just ended up big and fat lol. Watery, skin looked horrible, acne, face looked retarded lol.

Comment

try 400mgs test every 5 days with .5mgs E3D adex.

your test doses are always too high. you don't need 750 right off the bat. it just increases mental and physical sides and leads to failure of cycle with many sides.

Comment

Top level people do take that ED, Rich Piana was one of them.

But not needed to take that high dosing.

Comment

I take 250 test E3d and 150deca E3D with 1 mg of adex EOD , I hold a lil water but joints feel great with very little sides and I’m gyno sensitive but having no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                              I take 250 test E3d and 150deca E3D with 1 mg of adex EOD , I hold a lil water but joints feel great with very little sides and I’m gyno sensitive but having no problems.
                              is it pharma adex or some UG lab? i feel like that's a really high dose for properly dosed adex.

Comment

Working...
                              X