bridging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridging

i know over the holidays it goin to be hard for my to make the constant growth i have been....i been runing test (1,000mg) deca(600) an i just got done witl 6 weeks of anadrols. i pretty much just want to maintain over the next couple of weeks i was thinken of just keepin my test at a gram ...maybe dropin the deca? or keeping it? if i do keep it u think i should go 300 a week or the usual 600?.. end of jan beg of feb, i will start hitting it hard again, an probably at eq or anadrol with the test an deca.....ie i will still be lifting an eating in the couple of weeks, incase ppl thought i wasnt..its just hard as many of u know with the holidays coming......

Why not come off and recover? Than when you hit it hard again, start up your cycle. 1g of Test is not a bridge by any means.

Comment

i'd say start you PCT now, then hit it up again in Jan. BTW... 1g of Test is like a "bridge" crossing the pacific ocean of time-off :)

Comment

like others have said, 1000mg is no bridge. i would drop it down to 400-500mg just to maintain.

Comment

Damn, thats a lot of gear. How long have you been running test/deca at such a high dosage? I have been sick the last couple of weeks and didnt stop or cut dosages on my cycle. The reason being is that I havent been eating very well because of the illness, and I figured the test would help me retain some of my gains. If you are coming off of anadrol, I wouldnt cut back on the test only because of the extreme loss of water and mass that accompanies cessation of anadrol.

Comment

mainatance is 250mgs a week

how long have you been on for...ur gonna take only a month off and hit it hard again?

I would just keeping going, hit some HCG, 1000iu eod, for 20 days and then jump back into things

Comment

damn bro 1000 mgs of test is one hell of a bridge lol. Like Doom said 250mgs is all you need a week until you are ready to crank things up again.

Comment

I concur with doomster. . .250mg a week is a bridge. .I maintain most of my size with one shot of enanthe every 12 days even. . .do the hcg and then kick ass in the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  like others have said, 1000mg is no bridge. i would drop it down to 400-500mg just to maintain.
                  yea, but you're a big ass mo-fo :) i personally use 100mg/wk as maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                  X