Shots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots...

I just took a shot of sus250/deca. When I pulled the needle out, I had a little ooze out from the injection site. What causes this and do you think it was a 'wasted' shot?

You did not go deep enough most likely. . it happends and if only a bit leaked out your shot was not wasted. . .haha. .one of my old training partners and I used to get pissed if we could even squeeze a drop out of the syringe after taking a shot. .that was considered maybe an extra vein of vascularity that we would not have gotten onstage. . .:D

Comment

thats normal....if you want to prevent it pull the skin to the side where you're gonna inject before inserting the needle.....after your done let go....you'll prevent any seepage

Comment

Bro - all I do is inject slowly and then leave the pin in for about 30 seconds. This allows the oil to be "absorbed" and not squirt out when you take the pin out. Works everytime no blood and no juice -crombie09

Comment

Originally posted by crombie09
          Bro - all I do is inject slowly and then leave the pin in for about 30 seconds. This allows the oil to be "absorbed" and not squirt out when you take the pin out. Works everytime no blood and no juice -crombie09
          DITTO

Comment

same thing happened to me this morning in my left delt... a little ooze. just apply pressure until it stops. right delt, no ooze this morning, but i left the pin in a bit longer after the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by gilly6993
              thats normal....if you want to prevent it pull the skin to the side where you're gonna inject before inserting the needle.....after your done let go....you'll prevent any seepage
              Indeed, this process is called the Z-track Injection, very effective in making sure the medicine stays where you shoot it..
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the responses fellas!

Comment

yup

Comment

Working...
                  X